or Connect

Posts by rp2011

Yikes! I would hate my iPhone band to be peeling off like that. A new attenagate may be brewing if that is representative of the wear and tear we are in for. Not too mention it is just not the most elegant of iPhone. There could be a backlash at how low end this phone looks and how much it costs.
The Jumbo pad rumor was preposterous from the start, so no news there. And on the second rumor, I will give a far east source the benefit of the doubt on rumors happening on there side of the hemisphere, but having inside info from ARIZONA? ...Yeah right.
The orientation is fine, but the Pebble is still tacky useless garbage.
If you like the cheap look of generic RadioShack disposable gadgets and the Pebble's uselessness, I guess the Pebble is OK, but the nicest most modern wrist device by far right now is the new Galaxy Fit..and far more useful.
So when is Google not going to be evil. I thought it was their motto. Like "trust me" "I'm good for it" "just the tip"
I was about to say the same thing. Steve loved the gadgets he was creating and dreamed of them at night. His enthusiasm was obvious and contagious. When the passion and driving force move along, we get today's Microsoft.
There was no new ipod touch announced this year. I expect this "new" product to be a larger ipod touch
If Android was clear and "free" and without uncertainty, I would say it would not make sense. But, as Oracle, MS and Apple (indirectly) continue with their assault on Android, It sounds like Amazon, with it's heavy profitable content operation has what it takes to take Web OS where HP couldn't. If Android did not have any of the baggage, I would just say why bother? Just take Android from underneath Google and run with it, but that is not the case.
Man, this guy's name must be remembered. This has got to be one of the most, if not THE most foolish claim by an "analyst" yet. And there are some doozies! I need to get me one of these analysts jobs. These guys are always wrong and never get fired. OOPS! I forgot an "analysts" job is just stock manipulation. My bad.
Agree 100% We need hungry companies like Google. They push the envelope. But they are also taking advantage of other companies by taking shortcuts by blatantly copying their successful and innovative products. They need to pay and be punished for unfair practices, but it will do no one any good by seeing them gone.