or Connect

Posts by rp2011

love Spotify, and other than maybe an internet apocalypse, there in no better way to access and listen to music..as a consumer. My bomb shelter has physical copies in both hand crank and braille.  For musicians I think it can work for them too, they have gone through many format changes and survived. They will make it through. This is far better than piracy, which this significantly minimizes. The music is streaming through the internet, paid for or not.
Hell yes. This demo loves their toys. They work hard and play harder. Don't be such a snob
I think a huge demographic underrepresented is the contractor work/outdoor demo with a rugged edition. Scratch proof liquid metal case, sapphire screen and rugged leather or high performance straps. I really think the blue collar work force/outdoor demo is one that could truly see the benefits most. The selling point is simple. Go about your daily activities but keep your phone in your pocket. Great product for wives and girlfriends to gift their men for holidays and...
Point taken. And if people such as yourself are as passionate about round, there may be one as some point
I'm hoping there is a find my watch option. Whereas your phone is not always visible on display, this sucker will be at the very least teasing purse and phone snatchers to open their horizons
The whole point is to deliver information in the most concise and readable format within a limited space.
Notice how round content (obviously) is more appropriate for the round shape and text information for the rectangle.So traditional analog faces, happy faces, planets, hula hoops etc all look better on a round device.But round is s a ridiculous shape for a text based information device.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QeGuF53Lik
Could it be the force touch is for the home button, replacing the mechanical components and replacing it with the non moving force touch implementation. To me it seams like the most practical implementation rather than the entire screen.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/17/tesla-motors-us-sales/