or Connect

Posts by rp2011

Man, this guy's name must be remembered. This has got to be one of the most, if not THE most foolish claim by an "analyst" yet. And there are some doozies! I need to get me one of these analysts jobs. These guys are always wrong and never get fired. OOPS! I forgot an "analysts" job is just stock manipulation. My bad.
Agree 100% We need hungry companies like Google. They push the envelope. But they are also taking advantage of other companies by taking shortcuts by blatantly copying their successful and innovative products. They need to pay and be punished for unfair practices, but it will do no one any good by seeing them gone.
MS already has a prototype of Windows 8 running on ARM, if there is demand for Windows to run on a Mac, MS will make it available. I do not see that as the biggest concern.
I agree. And as a graphic designer, we have been using Wacom tablets for more than a decade now. Mouse and keyboards are great, but were not always the best option for a lot of our work. I expect a lot of innovation for graphic artists in the coming years because of tablets.
When company execs come out say such contradictory to reality statements such as this, it causes stockholders to panic. Reminds me of something the RIM heads would say. I know it is their fiduciary duty to reassure their stockholders, but when it comes off as blatant pandering, people start dropping the stock like the plague.
I agree. I just hoped HP was up to the challenge and evolve as required. Maybe this was the best option at hand for them since most PC and phone manufacturers other than Apple were chasing each others ass for small margins or even losses.
This is bad news for all of us. We need strong competition to drive innovation and competitive pricing. Hopefully the spun off HP can survive and thrive. Or be sold to capable hands.
I knew settling on the original case would open up a can of worms.
Good question. There is no 4G service where I work, but I travel a lot, so it would be great is there was a way to switch it off to conserve battery and switch it on when 4G was available and you wanted to go online.
Seems reasonable to me too. The glass back is gorgeous no doubt, but if the phone is capable and looks just as nice as the classic iPhone 4, why re-engineer the whole thing? I would imagine this is legit. Makes too much sense not be.