or Connect

Posts by rp2011

The iPad pro may be the gateway drug that slowly builds a robust ecosystem of more powerful software that makes its way and trickles down to the other idevices as customers upgrade to the latest products. I don't see Apple putting their creative community in jeopardy, but let's also admit that the consumer market is far far bigger and more profitable in aggregate than a niche creative market. Apple is now big enough in both the laptop market and mobile market to call...
wish nothing but the best for tesla. An Apple aquisition may be the best for both companies.
So far battery life for me under 9.1 is far better than on 9 beta
I'm glad I'm on the S cycle, but I'm going to see if i can skip the 6 altogether. Such an ugly and huge for it's screen size device. I was at Verizon with a friend yesterday and the Samsung and most other phones looked better, even the 5C
I have have felt that begging and waiting for content from status quo networks was the wrong way to go about it. New content is always king. But I think Apple is better off encouraging new content creators and giving them a great forum. Producing content themselves seems kinda crazy. Just create the Internet framework for the big screen, but leave the content creation to others.
We're getting ads whether we like it or not. Way too much money involved. Maybe not during your show, but they'll be there, hopefully in a more valuable way, but they definitely be there somewhere.
The potential for this is huge. As big or bigger than the current App Store. There are just so many application possibilities not to mention advertising. Advertising revenue that Google will not be able to fully tap. This is the future of television. Gaming and streaming is just the tip of it. And if Apple can't pull it off, Google or someone else will.
Sounds awesome. With Internet tv exploding Apple is could not have delayed this upgrade any further. And as much as I use the chromecast stick, and as convenient as it is, it really is pretty junky. But it's been the most convenient device to date. Expect google to follow rather quickly. Advertising directly to the living too sounds rather lucrative. Especially with the slow death of consumer desktops and ad blocking on Apple devices.
Making an example the elderly can understand. You assume it doesn't have a button old man? I'm assuming the obvious, you asume it will have a carburetor I suppose.
None of us have used it, those are the same reasons I said it was foolish for Mstone and yourself to say it wouldn't be as good or whatever.Shortcuts? Off the top of I head I see pen based shortcuts where you place whatever you want exactly where you want far easier. Hold a pen button and draw a square for example. The possibilities are expanded tenfold vs keyboard shortcuts. Developers limiits will be their imagination.Now take your Prilosec