or Connect

Posts by starbird73

True, not to mention it isn't like these judges at this level are brand new judges, which tend to be lawyers first, so you figure they are in their 40's at a minimum, and likely 50s and 60s. So they grew up in a world that wasn't so technology dependent. A TV was a TV. That was it. Etc. (also, not saying 40s is old, or out of touch, just that you are likely in your 40s before you become a judge, then have to move up to this level)  Ask for everything so when you come back...
All this story, plus the "Finland's PM blames Apple" mindset (which I don't think he was specifically doing) are making me think that "It's all Apple's fault" is the new "It's all Bush's fault"
Well, it is Wednesday. And Monday is a holiday, so the Wednesday event makes sense so people don't have to travel on the holiday.The only other event on a Wednesday is when 9/11 fell on a Tuesday
iOS 8.0.1 disabled cellular connectivity and Touch ID drivers for many usersFixed that minor point for ya.
I agree it is not as in your face, but hardly hidden.
Glad I could help. I am all about helping the mis-information vanish.One note. If you don't wait 12 months and 100% paid for, you can't keep the phone. I think at 12 months if paid off, and definitely at 20 months, the phone is yours to do with as you please
Ah, didn't know that. Verizon's is unlocked (well the 5 and 5S were, i assume the 6 will be)
How so? I have, much like a mortgage provides you, a complete amortization schedule. Shows month one being at $37.68, and then month's 2-20 at $37.49. In other words, $749.99. In months 21-24, my bill will drop $37.49. And, as I stated, instead of $40/month for 24 months on contract (and paying $299 for the iPhone), I am paying $15/month. I did the math. Doing it the Verizon Edge way will save me $150 over the course of 24 months (assuming I stick to my plan and keep this...
 Can't speak to AT&T (I have Verizon) but how is it not a great option? I will be paying 20 installments of $37.49 on Verizon Edge for a 64 GB iPhone 6. In 20 months, when it is paid off, it is mine. My wife, if she makes the next 2 years with my 5 (she is taking my 5 and we will be adding a line on her 4S for my daughter), she will get my 6, and I will get a 7.
 Except that, like pmz states, you're not paying the same...   You are 100% correct. Verizon is $10/month less on plans of 8 GB or less, $25/month less on plans of 10 GB or more...  TOTALLY not the same thing... Facts are important, people! Feel free to rant and rave all you want, but the facts are so incredibly easy for you to find on the very device you are using to complain.