or Connect

Posts by starbird73

The new American way
The service goes live in 8 days. I've gotten the sign up screen in the 8.4 beta, but it doesn't go anywhere. How did you get it to go through?
 Some good points - but I have some questions. The announcement should've been no more than 15 minutes tops of the entire keynote. 100% agree. I don't recall One More Things... being this long... Just Eddy Cue on stage announcing an Apple streaming service and covering off the main points. No Jimmy Iovine, no Drake, no Zane Lowe videos. 100% agree. Streaming access to nearly anything you can buy on iTunes (perhaps highlight music available here that isn't available...
I think come the fall/iPhone event, we will hear more about iTunes Match. I am paid through I think 11/19, whatever day it officially launched a few years ago. It seems redundant, but then again, there may be aspects to iTunes Match that are not part of Apple Music.
Understood. The author was saying unlimited like iTunes Match subscribers have today, but that is inaccurate. We do not have unlimited skipping.
 iTunes Match subscribers get ad-free, but still the same 6 skip limit per station/per hour.
 I am guessing the remote will assist with games, and the App Store will allow for games, as well as streaming, possibly even browsers?
I have every digital picture I've ever taken across all my devices with no issues. iCloud Photo Library works great for me.
Ok, I can see and concede your point, but I am assuming that you are a very small portion of the population for that example.That said, my point isn't that the company doesn't collect it. My issue is that AI should not be saying anything about it in the first place, much less touting it as "that's an additional $200-whatever in potential savings!" Because it is NOT a real savings for most people by the letter of the law.
Actual text from the above site on Oregon.For the record, I live in NH, so also pay no sales tax. However, that does not mean folks in the other 43 states that sales tax isn't collected, nor do they live in a no sales tax state, that they do not have to pay a sales or use tax. Plus, my original post statement still stands: