or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Hopefully they sell the same version with The Force Awakens game set. I have Twilight of the Republic and Rise of the Empire already. Would love the bluetooth base on it's own, actually. Wonder if the web codes from the playlets will translate to the Apple TV Version
 Does anyone else read this as "we can't find anything illegal Apple is doing"?
   I happen to live in an area that I can get the live feed of CBS. I dropped DirecTV over the summer and now rely solely on hulu, fx now, netflix. I bought an amplified OTA antenna (internal, not external) - Couldn't get the major networks - too far away. Ironically, the network that I have 2 available to me is ABC. The Boston one is, by distance, further than the Manchester one. Yet the antenna I got picked up the Boston one for a few seconds, but not the Manchester one....
This is very interesting. So, worst case on these watches, it would take nearly 3 years to lose an hour (assuming it lost 4 seconds a day. Thanks to the wonder of, the pain of Daylight Savings Time, you are resetting your watch on a twice a year basis, so is likely never noticed. It really is amazing they can account for so much and be so precise. Counting this as my thing learned today. Thanks!
Can you shed a little more light on the "send the phone's browser to a malware site"? If the iPhone was locked, all you would get is the prompt that "you'll have to unlock your iPhone first" no?
I, too, have a high concentration of iPhone users, and maybe two or three people have the watch.You can't compare the Apple Watch to the iPhone at this point. iPhone fever, as you call it, really didn't start until the 3GS, and really took off with the 4, and the end of exclusive arrangements.I have owned Apple products since I was 10 years old, in 1983. My first iPod? The 3rd gen. My first iPhone? The 4 (it was released at a time when minutes mattered, and all my family,...
Don't need an Office 365 subscription for that
I have found Siri to be pretty good and gets better all the time. iOS 9 will bring even more improvements. But I've noticed a trend. Tech company CEO, "Hmm, what can I do to get tons of free press? I know, call an Apple product $#!+"
I predict that Apple will have to change the 30% cut on repeating subscriptions. The problem is these apps are free. Perhaps Apple changes the rule for subscription services to 30% of the first month. But that still doesn't work. Maybe 30% the first month and 10% for consecutive months. It can't be a one time fee because Apple IS incurring costs every month for these other services. It would be unfair to Apple to prevent them from collecting anything on an ongoing basis....
I believe that will happen once all these data centers and the new HQ are done. They will replace cheap foreign labor with robots and fewer, yet higher paid, people, likely state side. These higher paid people will be responsible for maintaining the robots.