or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Well, about as bad as you would imagine. Some of the tamer ones referenced the bible. I won't get into it here. I despise intolerance of any kind.Yes, even when it has to do with Samsung.
Not a Fox News defender, but you can't blame the comments of users on the company. Plus, you said commentators, implying those that work for the channel. But those comments disgust me.
Can't wait for the day!   Of course, we will then be hit with a week+ worth of ACX (a group of auto retailers) suddenly shutting off support the day after, saying they have a new system coming in the next 9 months or so...   ;)
 Fox News may have a right wing bias, but I doubt seriously anything close to what you describe will happen. Not sure why you felt the need to go there. What news source do you prefer? MSNBC with their clearly (perhaps even more obvious than Fox on the right) left wing reporting?  We need both, since we don't truly have an unbiased news channel out there anymore. OOPS! Looks like you are wrong. Pretty "just the facts" article. Link to Fox News article on his...
I don't think the iPhone 6/6Plus had much to do with it. It came out with only 11 days left in the quarter.Well, Google is "winning" because to them, market share actually means something in terms of revenue. The OEMs, however, need to rely on hardware for revenue.Thumbs up for that reference. Wonder how many here got it?You know what else cannot end overnight? The sound of those horns in my head. I have a feeling it will take a while for me to get them out of my head (a...
 It also feeds my theory. Maybe makes it official.  "It's Apple's fault" is the new "It's George Bush's fault"
 Valid points. My issue isn't with individual companies collecting data about my purchases (order online, they have it all, anyway. Use a "loyalty card" the same is true), it is this new "shared" data pool. I don't want to (clumsy example, but illustrates the point) buy a TV at Best Buy, and be hit with alerts when I walk into CVS that they have a sale on batteries for the remote for my new TV. CurrentC is akin to browsing online for a treadmill, then going to Facebook and...
   Yeah, something doesn't add up here. Apple, as you said woody, continues to say they want to see what happens, wants to try and preserve the jobs, isn't asking for interest, etc. GTAT continues to try and paint Apple as the Evil Empire. I tell you what. If I "knew I'd win" then I wouldn't be settling. 
 Well, as I understand it, and I could be wrong, but come October 2015, aren't there changes that are coming that will shift some of the liability to the retailers if they don't support the new types of cards? And aren't the cards using tap to pay? I could be mixing parts of one story with parts of others.
Don't pay cash. Force them to pay the fee. I think, and I could be mistaken, but come October 2015, they will be responsible for fraud issues. Stick it to em!