or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Let's assume $10.50 per download? ūüėČ
I have gotten this spam text from an email. every single one is a text message (green) not an iMessage, blue. To me, that indicates a Verizon issue (my carrier), not Apple.
HA HA HA! Or as I said, "Which is it? Mobile First? If Mobile is first, how can Cloud be first?" I really hate that the "participation trophy" mentality appears to be taking over the business world, too. I see it in many companies. The reality is this, if everyone wins, nobody wins. If everyone is special, then no one is special. If every product is first, nothing is first.
I wonder if Gates will do it. Can totally see Cook doing this.Back to Schiller. Don't those pictures look straight out if an iPhone ad?
  Having experience at a school that offer one to one iPads, I can not say how right on you both are. The schools can barely afford the technology (and this goes for Windows Laptops, Chromebooks, MacBooks, any and all technology) to begin with, much less have a real clear understanding in the use, upkeep, etc. of all these devices. They do not budget the resources to manage these implementations and ongoing maintenance, so no wonder they are "failing" - It isn't the...
Aww, Man! I was holding out. Boo!And an alert on the iPhone app. Amazing! Apple may only sell a few million of an item they've yet to announce!
 Verizon had BOGO offers for pre-orders on the S5... http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/04/04/verizons-galaxy-s5-pre-order-is-now-available-249-99-with-a-two-year-contract-bogo-offer-included/
 I would love to believe this, I really would. But that sounds so dramatic, that it could be a discarded script from Hollywood... HA! It is "payback" for Google making more money on iOS users than on Android...
And I am on the non S cycle. Hmm...I've used Apple licensed car chargers since they came out in several cars for lots of hours and miles and never had a problem. Some "save $ sites' offer cheaper and have a few buds who bought there and had bad times. Pay your money or take your chances.[/quote]I am talking built into our Honda's. Not something plugged into the lighter.
 Not always a case of a cheap power brick... Exactly. And it isn't just something that you can choose.I have always only used Apple cables on my iPhone 5. Only have. But my cars have a USB port built in. No real way around that.  And why is it not an issue for iPod touch users? They don't come with a power brick.