or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Now that the obligatory "Facebook? Quit that long ago" and "People still use Facebook?" Posts are out of the way, anyone see this in the app? 11.0 came out a while ago, maybe a week, and I haven't seen it yet.
HA! Actually got it to work. signed out and back in to the site on my Mac. fiddled with some links on the Amazon Music web page, then deleted the app from my iPhone, redownloaded, signed out, back in, refreshed, and finally got there.
Anyone get this to work yet? I sign in and see nothing. Just a message telling me to he to the website and sign up. All other prone services work fine
Does the Nest have geofencing at the moment? I didn't think so (could be wrong, and am sure they will).
Glad these are announced. I close on my new house in a month. May just wait for the DIY option. Love the geofencing option.
I agree. It is basically the following philosophy. Android: You can do {insert function here} from the get go. Figure out how you want to do it.iOS: No, you can't do {insert function here}. [Year later] No, still can't do that. [Another year later] Ok, here it is, and here is how it will be implemented.
  Yes, we know. Thank you for having them "first" You are aware that the current smartphone os market is at a certain level of maturity, right? Meaning what A has that B, i and W don't, B, i and W will put their spin on. Same for what i has that A, B, and W don't. You've also checked the calendar, right? It isn't 2007 anymore. It's 2014. I don't care who had it first. I choose based on who does it best for me.
Here is what I would like to see happen. iTunes Match stays as it is for $25/year. But pay $100/year? You get beats streaming + iTunes Match.
My primary machine is a 2008 iMac. Just picked up the MBPr. This will be our primary daily use machine, while the iMac remains as our iTunes server, iPhoto/Apeture machine. Will replace this one in a couple years with a new iMac. Thinking that swapping out to an SSD might extend the life even more.
I have a MBPr with 4GB and it is plenty fast. Granted, I would like more, but 4 is likely plenty fast for most people. Most people on AI? No. Most people in the population? Yes. The fact that there is no lag in accessing data is the biggest key. The SSD helps that.