or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Well, considering q3-12 there was a 4 month old iPad, with virtually no one expecting a refresh anytime soon, combined with that "surprise" iPad 4 being nearly a year old this year, with everyone expecting a refresh? That may have a tad bit to do with it.
It depends on your needs, but Apple/iTunes already provides this survive. Purchasing seasons.
The "issues" I have seen started when I got the 5. But I hesitate to call it an Apple issue. I attribute it more to my thumbs.
Forgive me if I missed someone else say this. Could this be due to the software for dealing with accidental/stray touches on the edges? That the robot isn't subtle enough? Just spitballing. Plus, the S3 image is a perfect frame. The iPhone looks alive.
Have to say, I have experienced this on occasion. Thought it was an adjustment to getting used to the 4" screen, bit still persists a year later. The biggest issue is m and the 🔙 key. M's end up missing an awful lot.
Not a typo. Enterprises, especially larger ones, don't jump on OS upgrades in the early days. My company (100K+ Employees) has been upgrading all our desktop and laptops to Win 7 this year, by year end is the target. I anticipate that is what is happening. We shall see what 2014 looks like.
Actually, Microsoft now has the Home Use Program with many partner companies - Office Pro for $9.95 - to combat piracy. So isn't that "giving it away" too?Don't forget Starling City! (Arrow) but, again, a fictional city that, while no dome, has a giant crater in the middle of it.And the NFL. Tons of banners over all the stadiums. Though, the pregame shows, they look more like props to the guys paper notes and the screen under the desk.
A lot of people, including me, remembered it that way. Maybe some sites reported it that way. But I think they actually say something to the effect of "just like on your iOS device"Granted, apps like reminders, mail, calendar, messages, plus Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr (which have account tie-ins to the OS) act a lot more like iOS.
For the record, Microsoft, I had two friends do clean installs of Mavericks in the past 24 hours. Both decided they no longer needed Office. One had iWork 09, the other with iWork 08. The one with iWork 08 actually paid for iWork today to get the upgrades
Aperture worked for me. Had to visit MAS then saw the price. Opened Aperture. Said it could no longer read my iPhoto library unless it upgraded. Went back to the MAS and it now said Upgrade.If you bought them yesterday, I would request a refund. Prior to that? Think you may be out if luck.