or Connect

Posts by starbird73

I use it for WebEx based conference calls when traveling on my Verizon iPhone.
Can you imagine a $279 iPad mini (first gen)? Or, dare I say $229? I say $279 because the 16 gb iPod touch is currently $229 It will be the step to choke out all but the cheapest of tablets, as the various iPod models did.
I would actually think they love it. Most carriers have gone to (and are pushing) their mobile share plans. These plans have unlimited calls and texts, but charge for data. This (along with FaceTime and iMessage) uses data. So it is a win for them.
Yes. google it. The answer to how you will like it. Good answer. /s I feel the same way. My wife wasn't too crazy about it at first, but is fine now; my cousin wasn't happy until I showed her a couple of things. Thing is, iOS 7 was not designed for current and even most recent releases of hardware. It was a preparation for next year. (IMHO of course) Well, this graph has the luxury of not having any numbers on it. I liked that part the best.
 Question for those in the know - I have a 2nd gen, non-jailbroken, box, etc. It is up to date with the latest official build. Is that a problem for jail breakers? If not, I may look to sell it and get two 3rd gens (or 4th if they are announced tuesday)
Nice! Will have to check eBay and see what it is going for.Also, this says 3rd gen on the amazon screen shot, so they just may not have any.
Want to pool together and gift her a dictionary app?
Blatant? Like her pre-trial comments that Apple was guilty shows "blatant" bias?
Originally Posted by starbird73Remember, they can build these 5c phones faster than the 5 or 5s.
Yes, it could indicate weak demand. It also could indicate efficient estimating or proper planning (yes, I appreciate alliteration), ensuring the channel is well stocked, they have the average on hand. Remember, they can build these 5c phones faster than the 5 or 5s.