or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Agreed, at least they are seeing a potential future and heading there. As far as what else they could do? They could get $500 HDTVs, equip them with $100 Apple TVs, and use an iPad and AirPlay. Not Mirroring, but actually building a custom app (which they could do) that works like some of the video and game apps do. Displays full HD content at 1080p on the TV, and has a user interface that only the anchor needs to see on the iPad. Agreed!! Or, watch them both, understand...
Maybe. Same station? Or do you hit a limit and start a new station. I showed you what I get. Not making it up.
Agree on all counts. Though I will admit that Fox, CNN, MSNBC? All have their agenda, very little real news these days. I watch all, form my opinions, look stuff up. So as bad as they can be, there is a place for all of them, as there is no longer any really, truly fair and balanced reporting left on TV.Guess you've never used an iOS device and an AppleTV with Airplay. Not just mirroring. You can build apps that are full screen/full HD on the TV via Apple TV and have...
 In otherwords, right about where it should have been all along. Because if these people were technologists, we wouldn't know their names, and they would be failures. They can only see what people tell them they should see. In other words, everyone is saying a TV is next (Steve finally cracked it, remember?) and a SmartWatch. Plus, Apple has a proven track record of taking existing products (MP3 Player, Smartphone, Tablet computer) and making the entire market something...
Dan Hesse - Sprint CEO Sprint CEO Dan Hesse defines “unlimited” in new TV ad Now, granted, the link to the ad is now marked private. But the CEO did define unlimited. (emphasis mine)  
Either way, it does not matter. Did you see the August iPhone 5 numbers/rankings? A top of the line iPhone that disappeared a few weeks later was still top three on all four major carriers.
Lies! This story is based on no facts! Oh, you mean that an overwhelming number of actual smartphone users don't visit forums such as AI? Oh. That explains is.
 I have been using it since the seeded iTunes 11.1 to developers in August. I have used it since. However, I will admit, I have not tried skipping much since iOS 7 was released, because the selection and algorithm is pretty good. I have had iTunes Match since it was introduced as well. I will try it now and see. I could be wrong. Oh, look. 7th song. Can't skip any more...  
 Love it. Actually, what surprises me more are the August numbers. Look at the iPhone 5! #1 on AT&T (a company happy to have it, and #2 on the other three, even with Verizon's apparent disdain for all things iPhone. IN AUGUST! When virtually the entire world knew a new one was weeks away... I am currently on Verizon, but I think with next year's iPhone 6, and the end of my current contract, I am jumping ship. They have so much hatred for their customers, and the iPhone....
You can not skip as much as you want. We just get ad free.