or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Bingo. Gets me fired up. More Amazon manipulation. I live in SC, and they were looking at putting a distribution center here I think. But wanted to avoid collecting sales tax for a set amount of time. I think the state allowed this. I do get an email each January to claim, which I doDoesn't make it right.
You obviously don't have Prime now, you are complaining of a price increase that literally impacts you in zero ways. It would take you 12 years comparing current to new rates to "save" $240 with the difference.
I can vouch for this. Sold my Apple TV 2, which I bought from the Apple Store the day it first came out, this past weekend, for $217. I set a reserve of $89 and literally within 5 minutes of my posting it, had a bid which met my reserve. That was last Thursday night when I posted it, which allows me to...... Do exactly this. As soon as I knew it met the reserve, I ordered the 3,2 model and got the $25 iTunes gift card. Plus, even after eBay and PayPal fees? I have enough...
100% with you. It suits my needs better than Evernote, and don't care who makes it, if it is good? That works for me.
I believe it is on by default. It is how I set up my new Apple TV out of the box.
A little late, but isn't the Bluetooth part just the handshake?
Hey, for the record, and unless they changed something (I couldn't find that they had) but this is not true. You need a physical kindle device to get this service.
Could be a way to test it in the field, so to speak.
Let's face it. An iPhone would look silly in Lebron's massive mitts.
This is an excellent post. Well thought out. This is what I could see happening. I will be really glad if these rumors hold true. Like I said, it is my most used Office app at work. I use it on the iPad. I created a Fluid app to the web app. I even stated earlier this week, on a thread about the Office 2014 for Mac being released that my decision to buy Office was based on this app finally coming to Mac and being a part of it. I have, for all intents and purposes, moved to...