or Connect

Posts by starbird73

This actually makes some sense, and is about the same time that last year they dropped the $199 iPod touch 4th gen and brought out the $229 rear camera-less iPod touch 5th gen. As some (myself included) speculated at the time, that pointed to the 4th gen being removed in time for WWDC, and allowed Apple to continue to provide every currently sold iOS device the iOS 7 upgrade. If this is true, then something similar could be happening, with iOS 8 being exclusive to...
No, they don't contradict anything. Jobs told Issacson that he "cracked" it or what have you. The world interpreted that as a physical set. Truth is we don't know. A physicL set is a suckers game.
Love all the "no one in their right minds ever pays that" crowd, even though, technically, it is breaking the law or actual tax evasion. Bet they also complain when people who have the means to legally reduce their tax burden do so because they aren't paying their "fair share."
Nice Raleigh shout out! That your go to store?
Bingo. Gets me fired up. More Amazon manipulation. I live in SC, and they were looking at putting a distribution center here I think. But wanted to avoid collecting sales tax for a set amount of time. I think the state allowed this. I do get an email each January to claim, which I doDoesn't make it right.
You obviously don't have Prime now, you are complaining of a price increase that literally impacts you in zero ways. It would take you 12 years comparing current to new rates to "save" $240 with the difference.
I can vouch for this. Sold my Apple TV 2, which I bought from the Apple Store the day it first came out, this past weekend, for $217. I set a reserve of $89 and literally within 5 minutes of my posting it, had a bid which met my reserve. That was last Thursday night when I posted it, which allows me to...... Do exactly this. As soon as I knew it met the reserve, I ordered the 3,2 model and got the $25 iTunes gift card. Plus, even after eBay and PayPal fees? I have enough...
100% with you. It suits my needs better than Evernote, and don't care who makes it, if it is good? That works for me.
I believe it is on by default. It is how I set up my new Apple TV out of the box.
A little late, but isn't the Bluetooth part just the handshake?