or Connect

Posts by starbird73

My first thought was cracked screen. But doesn't look like it. My palm Prē always made my pocket hot. Though I would just pop the battery out for a bit when it did.
I see them when I am in month view. Odd.I am hoping the battery issues get fixed. My battery seems to last ok, but the indicator is all wonky and inconsistent.
Have you tried programming your cable/satellite/TV remote? I've recently programmed my DirecTV remote and it works great.
Easy. They all know that Apple will continue, at least in the short term, to be a stock to own. The line about "if this holds, we will buy every share possible" should be enough. This "beating" they will take today (off about 8% as I write) is a form of (currently legal) manipulation.
Hey, if there is any appearance of impropriety, real or not, (and there certainly is), they should assign a new one, at minimum.Ha!!
     Thanks for the replies. Forgot about the keyboard. I have been planning for about a year to grab a second Apple TV. Keep putting it off, strangely, since it's so cheap. But I keep telling myself at this point that there is bound to be a new one, so may as well wait.  Correct. I trained my DirecTV remote to work with it. Made the mistake to use the volume buttons....  :D
I forget, does Apple TV 2 (first black one) have Bluetooth? I know it doesn't support the tap for settings.
I am just concerned with the future support. What happens to iOS support? I have to assume it continues, but you never know.The two aren't mutually exclusive. It can be a brilliant product and not worth $3.2 billion at the same time.
This is all needed at this point, right? This is the final step needed so that Apple can appeal, right? So a higher court can then (hopefully) say Cote overstepped and either correct that or throw it out, right?
Ah, the beauty of the US Justice system.Again, more potential evidence that it is all a "Hey, Apple has deep pockets, how do I get my "fair share"?"If I was Apple? I'd find customers who haven't complained and refund them some IAPs until they hit that amount. Avoid this fake "fund"