or Connect

Posts by starbird73

Hey, Apple patches the vulnerability, FCC releases an app. Hmmm.... But seriously, the app is pretty good.
I agree. Maybe a March Apple TV that supports iTunes Extras. Haven't seen it listed here, but wanted to provide some feedback. I had stopped buying Disney BDs because the Digital Copies were SD. Sadly (ok, not really, but a "oh, boo" thought), that meant no more Disney Movie Rewards. You just didn't get any with iTunes purchases. Well, this app has done the following.1. I bought Frozen in iTunes (pre-ordered) and it downloaded this morning, before I knew of this app.2....
Not arguing your points, but perhaps a small tip that can enhance your experience in the now. When reading an article say in safari? Double tap the article text. It will fill the screen. Easily done with one thumb. Or use the reader option.
Agreed!
Fact is, he could be right. Not that this is bad. The company has matured. Until there is evidence of something new, they will just be this predictably stable successful company. We put too much weight on what Wall Street says as a whole.
Optimized may be a poor choice of words. It is still using the iOS 6 keyboard, buttons, and too bar.
The 4.7" sounds reasonable. The 5.5"+? Not sure I'd pick that one up.
I am confused by clear going free. Assuming the non published times are to prevent tons of people downloading for free (as I don't think they can limit who does her it free). Speaking of iOS 7 updates, when is the AI app going to support iOS 7?
Yes, 10.9.1. They are there, a bit faint, so could see wanting the contrast a bit better. Or maybe I am not thinking the same as you.
Haha. I made them save to get them, too. And wouldn't let them get the 8 GB 4th gen knowing it was (a) too small, and (b) about to be really obsolete. My 12 year old was so proud she saved for a MacBook Air herself, too. (Ok, she was close come Christmas, so I took her money and paid the rest and wrapped it up for her)