or Connect

Posts by starbird73

I forget, does Apple TV 2 (first black one) have Bluetooth? I know it doesn't support the tap for settings.
I am just concerned with the future support. What happens to iOS support? I have to assume it continues, but you never know.The two aren't mutually exclusive. It can be a brilliant product and not worth $3.2 billion at the same time.
This is all needed at this point, right? This is the final step needed so that Apple can appeal, right? So a higher court can then (hopefully) say Cote overstepped and either correct that or throw it out, right?
Ah, the beauty of the US Justice system.Again, more potential evidence that it is all a "Hey, Apple has deep pockets, how do I get my "fair share"?"If I was Apple? I'd find customers who haven't complained and refund them some IAPs until they hit that amount. Avoid this fake "fund"
Yeah, I am with you. I am probably in the minority, here, but these hackers are, technically, criminals. They really want to help, they could do so more discretely. Hack in, contact the attacked with a well written email with some proof. But don't pastebin it out for the world to see.
That is what I mean. The only thing that makes sense with that price tag.
I hope so, too. Have two for the house I am building. Won't know what Google does with it in time to return them.I'm not even all that concerned with what data they collect. Just that the ruin the experience. Or, worse, get lazy in how they update. Claim "we can only do this in Andriod, not iOS, because of Apple rules" when the truth would be it would just require more effort to do so properly. Google isn't know for there amazing iOS apps.I hope not. I fear you are right....
I agree whole-heartedly that it is a problem. Articles like this, with these 140 character or less statements do nothing but cause problems.  Problem Statement: Many BODs of American Companies are comprised heavily of white men. There are little to no women or people of color. That is the problem. This calling out a company for not having enough diversity, that is just throwing a bomb and not caring about the outcome. Caring about the outcome requires doing some work....
     I am with the above. Call me naive, but I feel that all this focus on diversity does more harm than good. It is a "feel good" move to specifically hire someone based on color/gender.  By your comment, I am guessing you think specifically hiring based on color/gender is a good thing? May I ask why? I honestly don't know why anyone would think this way, but am open to learning/understanding why. Disclaimer: I am a white, English speaking, college educated, male. So I...
1. Check again or check settings or something. Mine seem to work and show up fine on my Mac and iPhone.2. Have you ejected your Time Machine Disk and rebooted and turned TM off and back on?3. Have you connected with a USB to try? or just WiFi sync?