or Connect

Posts by argonaut

Those interest rates will be set by 'Barclaycard' , nothing to do with Apple I am sure.  
 Looking forward to trying out my Smart Case - it's the last item to arrive! Due for delivery today..iPad Air 2 came on Friday - What a beautiful, light, powerful and truly amazing piece of technology it is!  Loving it without the case, but need something to prop it up on the kitchen table :-)
OT:  I also have an iTunes library on an old (2009) Synology NAS connected via wired Gbit network.  I also get some lag and SPOD occasionally when using the Library stored on the NAS.  This is down to the speed of the NAS ( a little linux box with a slow CPU running RAID 5 in my case) and the network connection.   This might not be an issue with the more recent, faster NAS boxes..  If you store you iTunes library on your Mac's internal drive or on an externally connected...
Thanks! This is my first iPad  ( although bought an iPad 3 for my mum when they came out ) and I haven't even seen the smart cases or covers so not sure what to expect, I was thinking the blue or red, wife pushed for red....  If we don't like the way the cover works I'll fleabay it and get something else. :-)
Ordered!    iPad 2 Air 128GB Silver  Wifi + Cellular Product Red leather smart case AppleCare+   Delivery stated as 2-7 days in UK.   Can't wait !  :-)
Apple need to fine themselves $50 million.... ..pipped to the post..
Reminds me of my old Quad G5 PowerMac -  " the room heater " as I called it. I kept the radiator turned off in my room in the winter as the G5 kicked out enough warm air to keep it comfy in the evenings....
They've definitely got problems with the video feed... exactly the same here.. in UK..  Frozen video, no sound, then sound but Chinese overdubs included... ffs, useless..  someone is going to get their arse kicked.... 
Video streaming from inside started................... with 13 minutes to go...
Indeed... but 3 minutes later his tweet disappeared from the live event webpage to be replaced by..er... Coco Lee...  weird. edit: and now re-appeared....