or Connect

Posts by argonaut

After messing around with all the features, I find I am only using it for 'My Music' with the iCloud library. It's convenient streaming all my music from any of our devices to a couple of Airport Express's connected to hifi's, but I think I can do this with iTunes Match alone and that is a fair price and matches my usage scenario better, so I will probably sign up for that.    My biggest complaint with the iCloud music library is that it frequently shows the wrong...
I've also noticed Touch ID is seems faster on my 5s since the 9/9.01 updates.  
 I have always heard/read it as "Year on Year" , but that's in the UK... Can't wait.. Apple says my iPhone 6S 128GB is on route for delivery today.
Silver 6s 128GB  Unlocked  ordered via the app - wife is getting my beloved 5s. Can't wait! 
Come on, get off your arse Barclays! :)
What? Their "Knuckle Touch" ???  Don't make me laugh.. they haven't even got a price for it yet... and it looks far less accurate than Apple's offering.
As per TS's amusing image above,  here is a handy guide on how to install Windows 10 without it trampling all over your privacy... mostly.   They have similar help for users of Win7/8.1.   https://fix10.isleaked.com/
I  overtook a grey Mercedes van with 'Apple Maps' written on the side of it as I drove along the M25 this morning in UK.    The gear on top was covered in a wildly flapping, loosely tied on tarpaulin ...  Looked like it was going to fly off the top of it, hence my overtaking manoeuvre... where I noticed the Apple Maps writing.
I've signed up for the Apple Music 3 month trial here in the UK... I love that the $9.99 / $14.99 charge in the US has automagically converted to £9.99 / £14.99 respectively..  Was expecting a better exchange rate than that - oh, who the feck am I kidding    Overall though very impressed so far - been able to find all kinds of stuff.. may even end up subscribing..
 I think you'll find all those things have been around for millennia... they are not a modern day phenomenon.