or Connect

Posts by G4Dude

On my way to school from Portland to San Antonio last year, my 1999 300M broke down in the middle of the Arizona desert. Thank god there was a Chrysler dealer 40 miles down the road in some crap town. Yes, it is indeed fun to drive in the desert. Oh, make sure your A/C works Also, you're taking a truck to Berkley? Ok...
As a seller and as someone who has considered buying computers on eBay, here's some advice. EBay is overpriced. I've bee nseeing 1.0ghz eMacs going for $900. I sold an old iBook for $500 more than I paid for it. If you want a good rip off, then eBay is your place.
I don't care if he's gay, but cheating is not cool. He did the right thing by resigning.
Now there's something we agree on. But just because I know all of my customers are stupid, doesn't mean I treat them like they are.
I think this bike thing is pretty cool. Too bad I'm a Republican \
You need proof of enrollment such as a student ID and a valid drivers license (or some sort of state ID). Beware, the Apple Store I just went to put me on a waiting list for the new iPod (see "Bought a new PowerBook: My Apple Store Experience).
Actually, my opinion comes from dealing with employees at the place I work. We had this one guy who would constantly tell people to just buy something from one of our suppliers so they would save money. I don't like people who have no loyalty to their company.
Last time I checked, Apple prided itself on a different kind of retail experience. I assumed that mac users would want Apple to have good service, but it seems like you don't care. You sound like a guy that does all of his shopping on the internet anyway. Maybe you should get out into the real world more and see how non-hermits interact with people. My point about the applecare thing was that I wouldn't report bad service to the manager, because the manager himself was...
It's a really easy decision for me. I'm voting for Bush because I'm a conservative and so is Bush. I don't agree with the platform of the Democratic Party at all. I am a strong supporter of Bush's economic policies. I also like Bush not just because of his policies but for him as a person. He seems really down to earth for a President. He has a truck and does manual labor on his ranch, wears jeans and a cowboy hat and so forth. I like that. Kerry seems too prissy...
Because I forgot to mention that the store manager was standing there bragging to one of his friends about how he sold 3 years of Apple Care to someone who bought an eMac and REALLY didn't want it. Maybe that makes him a good salesman, but he's crooked too. Plus, I've had positive results with my e-mails to Jobs in the past.