or Connect

Posts by G4Dude

18. 1989 Jaguar XJ-S V-12 Coupe, metallic grey. The element is ugly and in response to Fellowship's comment, I don't think it's worthy of UN inspectors.
My friends kept telling me how this is the scariest movie ever and how they couldn't answer the phone, watch tv, etc. after they saw it. So they and I saw it last night, and for the life of me I can't figure out what the big deal is. I wasn't scared at all. I mean it was creepy but not frightening a bit. So after it was over, I discretely picked up my cell phone and called my friend's house which I was at. They all FREAKED OUT even though they had already seen the...
[quote]Originally posted by bunge: Not if you tell the truth.
ESPECIALLY if you tell the truth
drewprops, get the MINI Cooper. I've driven the regular and the 'S' and these cars are the best value out there, no exceptions. Buy one and you won't regret it.
This is the ugliest looking car ever. Isn't it true that the rear doors can't even open unless the front doors are open? Anyway, if there was an ugly car scale from 0 to 10, the Element would be an 11
A Night at The Roxbury Let's Get it On
I was flying from Atlanta back to Portland and I had an odd security experience. Basically all the airport security people in Atlanta are African American or black, which ever you perfer. Anyway, the only people that were getting set aside for security checks were white. This was the case at all the gates I looked at (including my gate). Aparently there's still a lot of hate down in Dixie, too bad.
Um this seemed more like a gay dramatic film festival movie rather than the "comedy" you claim it is. I spent 5 minutes watching and nothing happened at all. I know making movies is hard, I've done it and am in high school and honestly I don't mean this in a bad way but, try again.
[quote]Originally posted by trick fall: I'm with Rok. The day is fast approaching where some cyclist, probably a messenger or a delivery guy is going to get tossed off his bike and have the living shit kicked out of him.
Or maybe I'll just run over him with my big gas guzzling, planet killing, SUV.
Usually when you go to "about navigator" or the splash screen it will have the updated version number before the website as well. weird...