or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

Yay. I'm eligible to get iPhone 6 in November so I'm super happy with this news. Especially if cost will be 4488cny (800cny cheaper) this time as this report suggests.
Name's enough I already got it. Thanks buddy.
Which app you are using? Can you give me the link pls?
It is a bit buggy on my 5c and iPad Air but still usable so I still suggest to update
They are using wechat app. I'm in china and dealing with many Chinese for business so that's why I know what they are using.
They are using wechat app. I'm in china and dealing with many Chinese for business so that's why I know what they are using.
I agree.The problem is not the hardware but iOS 7 animations. Hopefully they will be fixed in 7.1I'm using iPad air but I face same minor problem everyday. Other than this love the iOS 7.
Adding an attachment from mail also is very slow. It takes 10-15 seconds for folders to load even though I'm having SSD drive only. Yes update can't come soon enough !
Ditto here.
I think iI think I'll be happier coming from iPad 3 which was given to my parents just few says ago.I might buy iPad air instead of mini as it is much lighter than the iPad 3 now.