or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

@ sflagel You can also use unlocator service which I'm using right now and can watch HBO now, wwe, star sports and around 200 channels list they have.
Yay. I'm eligible to get iPhone 6 in November so I'm super happy with this news. Especially if cost will be 4488cny (800cny cheaper) this time as this report suggests.
Name's enough I already got it. Thanks buddy.
Which app you are using? Can you give me the link pls?
It is a bit buggy on my 5c and iPad Air but still usable so I still suggest to update
They are using wechat app. I'm in china and dealing with many Chinese for business so that's why I know what they are using.
They are using wechat app. I'm in china and dealing with many Chinese for business so that's why I know what they are using.
I agree.The problem is not the hardware but iOS 7 animations. Hopefully they will be fixed in 7.1I'm using iPad air but I face same minor problem everyday. Other than this love the iOS 7.
Adding an attachment from mail also is very slow. It takes 10-15 seconds for folders to load even though I'm having SSD drive only. Yes update can't come soon enough !
Ditto here.