or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

I wanted to buy retina mini wifi 128gb but now I guess I'll get the iPad air.
Love the new update. Very smooth and so far all good. Since yesterday total download was about 14-15gb and I'm talking about without the live stream.
Last I heard 42 million users on china mobile that is without 3G/4g service and without iPhone 5s/5c. How is it apple is the one always loosing? Pls do explain.
True. What's the point of doing some benchmarks which device is faster when all of them are showing wrong results?So now apple is proven right even on the benchmarks test also. and for normal everyday use they are already far ahead from other companies.Before these tech companies use to mess with battery tests only and now this too.
With iPhone 5 on iOS 6 I have played some games before via airplay and I must say it's not so smooth. In fact there is a lag in every few seconds and games are not playable at all. I hope now with iOS 7 and iPhone 5s they have fixed these problems and hopefully it will run smoothly via airplay. Can anybody confirm if it works perfectly now?
try the new android door… the customization is too good and you can also select the door bells, sneak a peak from eyepiece with fish eye angle with some instagram filters (with some advertisements ofcourse), you can change the color of the doors and select many default themes. /s
if you are the only one then i'm more afraid now to update it.
i don't think they can launch a subscription service where you can subscribe any channel you want in the world. obviously this has nothing to do with apple and its all american media entertainment laws made by american government if i'm not wrong. i would love that as i'm an indian and staying in china but love to watch american tv shows. you are right about one thing though.yawn.
haha, even though i like the iOS 7 icons as it is right now, for a second i believed you.
good points but i don't see last year's iPad mini price going down, atleast not that much. even if they reduce the price i think they will price it around $279 or something like that.