or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

same here, i don't know when they will bring LTE in china so i don't care wether apple puts LTE or not… frankly, i'll be in heaven with retina display and better graphics only…
he won't be able to sleep tonight after reading such reply… but still you should wish him goodnight though.
new emails you can already see on lock screen if you activate it in the notifications in iOS 5 but you can't see the whole email-box at the home-screen which i feel is better… but i would like the news feeds on the home-screen for sure…
i don't think they will kill the pro and keep the 13,15,17" airs with the same speed as they are today, i think they will make it thin with still making it a Pro like...
I don't understand, if my iTunes account is hacked and that hacker has my password still he can't purchase anything as he needs my credit card CC code which is only on the credit card and is not saved in the iTunes account, right? so why these hackers can still do purchases on hacked accounts?
so instead of iPad Pro we can call it iPad Pr0n?
there is a solution for this, you can ask your bank to provide you to access your card in U.S which is what i have done… i'm in china and can use U.S store accounts with my credit card and most of the purchases i do by using iTunes gift card….
there is a solution for this, you can ask your bank to provide you to access your card in U.S which is what i have done… i'm in china and can use U.S store accounts with my credit card and most of the purchases i do by using iTunes gift card….
why do i think you sounds like consumer have to pay for all that times? cos consumers have to pay only once when they buy a song and apple is paying to the copyright owners for that many times not consumer…
i was thinking the exact same thing when i have to download the update few times for my office PCs… or shall i say Macs?)