or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

there is a solution for this, you can ask your bank to provide you to access your card in U.S which is what i have done… i'm in china and can use U.S store accounts with my credit card and most of the purchases i do by using iTunes gift card….
there is a solution for this, you can ask your bank to provide you to access your card in U.S which is what i have done… i'm in china and can use U.S store accounts with my credit card and most of the purchases i do by using iTunes gift card….
why do i think you sounds like consumer have to pay for all that times? cos consumers have to pay only once when they buy a song and apple is paying to the copyright owners for that many times not consumer…
i was thinking the exact same thing when i have to download the update few times for my office PCs… or shall i say Macs?)
same here, no problems at all…
ok, i got it… i knew about the server file but i thought there is a way of working from filemaker pro also… anyways thanks… by the way, my office have 5 macs and we have bought the licence for each one as i knew that we can't use same licence key on the same network with multiple computers… so now what i'm gonna do is buy a server licence…
off-topic: do you use filemaker to open files remotely (by remotely i mean my files are in office computer and i want to open it from my home computer) only on iPad? how does it work from Mac OS X Lion? i would love to do this and have tried everything but i'm not that strong in networking so any help would be appreciate…
haha, good point…
i have same iTunes account as you which i can't use for email but i used it for iCloud directly and it asked me to create a mail id which i did and now my email id is different which is linked together with my .mac iTunes account…
i'm not upset with you but the whole jabber service thing for msn… i hope apple supports this msn service in ichat asap… i'm eagerly waiting for it. i hope too for them to support skype in ichat…