or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

it's not three steps buddy… first if you have more than 200 contacts and you want to view each of their name properly (otherwise you'll see all the names too big ending with talestskill/40hotmail@chilli.net for example) you have to save each contact in your addressbook… ofcourse to make a jabber id you have a whole lots of jabber services to confuse yourself and select properly which one you need cos some accepts offline chat and some don't… some accepts file transfers...
i'm not able to add my msn id in ichat unless you are talking about making new jabber id and add msn in it which is very troublesome…
if music is matched properly than there is no uploading at all, only matching which takes few minutes… my 5.5k library songs matched perfectly 4.8k tracks…
did you just compare fashion with tech??i speak no americano (by the way, nice song) but dude come on… speak some sense.
are you the guy from the movie "wrong turn 4"?
it is pregnant… after 9 months it will deliver an iPad mini with a15 based dual core processor and some more advanced things…
i was guessing that would be the reason as i've done the same thing with my macbook pro… and i just read the below article about 2TB SSD's… you should check it out.http://arst.ch/rsf
haha… good one. you have good imagination… now imagine just by saying "Siri order me a 12inch tuna pizza from Papa John's and ask them to deliver it to my home/office"…
i don't know and i want to ask can't you just sync iCloud bookmarks between Mac's & PC's?
you can't install windows 7 directly after downloading it, you need to make a DVD or bootable USB drive whereas Lion can be installed directly… so solips argument is right that apple is first for this thing and microsoft is following them…