or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

i was guessing that would be the reason as i've done the same thing with my macbook pro… and i just read the below article about 2TB SSD's… you should check it out.http://arst.ch/rsf
haha… good one. you have good imagination… now imagine just by saying "Siri order me a 12inch tuna pizza from Papa John's and ask them to deliver it to my home/office"…
i don't know and i want to ask can't you just sync iCloud bookmarks between Mac's & PC's?
you can't install windows 7 directly after downloading it, you need to make a DVD or bootable USB drive whereas Lion can be installed directly… so solips argument is right that apple is first for this thing and microsoft is following them…
not only installer, but he has NES too… and the looks of it i'm sure it is iPhone 1st generation…
welcome to the MacWorld buddy…
macbook pro 2011 with SSD and HDD in opti bay and 8GB RAM and my battery life is 5:30… in sleep mode also battery goes down by 5 to 8% in 7-8 hours… i'm not sure wether this battery life is correct or not as i'm using it with Lion from beginning… can anybody confirm?
my old .mac account i've changed to iCloud now and it is working perfectly well for contacts, bookmarks, emails, reminders, calendars but my iCloud backup and photo stream still doesn't work… backup always fails even on iPhone 4 as well as iPad… i've tried everything including making new iCloud ids and signing out and signin in and deleting the backups from iPhone and macbook pro but nothing works… i just hope this problem they solve out asap… another thing doesn't work is...
not only it opens JPG and PDF, but it works for numbers and pages (as well as office documents) documents too and many more… i just tried this after reading your message so thanks…
you are wrong, i'm on china mobile and i've seen within a year how many people have changed and how much they are falling in love with apple… since the launch of iP4 and iPad, now everybody here knows what "apple" is and it is getting more n more popular… before 2010 not many people knew what is iPhone or apple company and suddenly now everybody knows it and even the common people knows in advance the upcoming products from apple…