or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

i'm on china mobile with iPhone 4… i'm use to the edge network now, from so long i'm waiting for iPhone to support china mobile… the problem is that my number is 6 years old and i'm not gonna get the new number just for 3g service. i guess next year's iPhone model will support china mobile's 4g service…
oh i think i didn't mention it clearly, i meant for wireless controller multitouch pad… ofcourse we can't use the appletv itself to play games or something…
to play games and use it as a keyboard i guess… you can't use iPad or iPhone or iPod all the time to use apple tv… anyways, it's just my guess nothing else.
how about the apple tv 3 with a5 chip and app store and multitouch pad with gyroscope and accelerometer built in for 149 dollars? would it sell well?
will there be live telecast from apple?
when are they going to make more games based on infinity blade??
[QUOTE=cutykamu;1945534][QUOTE=acslater017;1945510]I was gonna say, maybe 2013 or so? I'll be in the market for a new computer then! I'm drooling over the possibilities MacBook Air (2013/2014?) 1 TB SSD 13" Retina Display (4K) Low voltage, QuadCore Processor or maybe 8 cores? 16 GB RAM 10 hour battery life (?!)i think 256GB or maximum 512GB 4k screen: you wish 4GB or max 8GB RAM ins't intel is talking about 24 hours battery life in Haswell architecture which is due in 2013?
[QUOTE=acslater017;1945510]I was gonna say, maybe 2013 or so? I'll be in the market for a new computer then! I'm drooling over the possibilities MacBook Air (2013/2014?) 1 TB SSD i think 256GB or maximum 512GB 13" Retina Display (4K) you wish… Low voltage, QuadCore Processor or maybe 8 cores? 16 GB RAM 4GB or max 8GB 10 hour battery life (?!) ins't intel is talking about 24 hours battery life in Haswell architecture which is due in 2013?
thanks buddy, i had no idea about this before and hate pinch to zoom all the time… this keyboard shortcut is great.
haha, same here. i do it too i mean recommend windows and android all the time to the people who i don't like. and they do take me seriously.