or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

i have used Chax too but i think what he meant is iChat should support this natively.
now pls make the same for windows live messenger in iChat... i hate to use windows live app for mac which sucks and through jabber account in iChat which sucks too...
Guys, biggest mobile carrier is china mobile with 550 million subscribers. Not china telecom.
yeah, tired already of reading retina display for iPad 2 again and again which is not even going to be there no matter how much i wish it to be there.
i expect iOS 5, iPhone & iPad to be announce in a single event.
did you say iPad? now you have my support...
you should check out MobileMe service for syncing emails, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes...
what is flash??
[QUOTE=AIA;1790092]Not true, the iPhone's 3G works just fine on China Unicom. That said, even those on other networks without 3G (China Mobile, China Telecom) should not be labelled as irrational for wanting to use an iPhone. 3G hasn't really caught on in China yet (though I can see this changing soon) as many folks cannot justify doubling, tripling, or quadrupling their current monthly cellular costs to get 3G access. Folks here are used to spending a lot of money for the...
hehe. even if 2 things become true from my requirements i'll be very happy and it will be like my dream come true.