or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

nice explanation... people here are trying there best to explain why flash should be pre-installed on mac and why it should not be pre-installed on mac... this is the most simple explanation i got it... i wish more people think here in this way... but hey then which funny things i can read if the forums are emtpy here?
i like that, i'd prefer if lion ends up in this way... this doesn't looks messed up at all...
i totally agree with you, exactly same here... my lap was never so cool from last 3 yrs with my black macbook as it is with iPad now... and the best thing is the websites which i visit regularly are still working on iPad (they have converted to html5)...and i'm so glad that now i can watch the live video of apple new events (on my iPad and it played nicely with staying cool all the time)
you can use a single Itunes ID with multiple mac accounts on a single mac... i'm already using in this way for the iphone app store and it still counts as 1 mac account...
you can't run iphone or ipad apps on mac, for mac there will be a separate app store where only mac apps can be run...
So why are you on appleinsider forums again?
i agree with you, but we are still far away (about 9 months) from the lion release so i guess let's wait n see what they bring in the final version...
i'm impressed too, too bad for me that i'm gonna buy these new toys and not the house...
i think what they are trying to do is bring iOS features on the mac but the mac UI will still be there... for example you have to launch the Launchpad unlike in iphone which is the only interface available... the people who don't like iOS interface can still use the mac one as dock is still available there...
if i understand you correctly, you want to sync all your calendars from iCal with MobileMe? the only thing you have to do here is go to system preferences in mobileme section and sign in with your id and password... under Sync section make sure calendars is selected and Sync is set to Automatically... when i first moved to MobileMe it was quite easy in this way to sync all the calendars and contacts to keep the backup in the cloud...