or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

i'm with you... i love enjoying my ipad more (since 4.2 is out i'm loving it more)... i don't have time to go to android sites just to show them that iOS is better. atleast iOS is better for me. just waiting for AirPrint to support network printers which are connected in my office through time capsule.
i agree with you on idisk point... i'm using mobileme service from last 2 years, i love their syncing services except idisk... i hope they will make it better...
you are right, i'm on china mobile and we still need to use sim card...
eagerly waiting to update my iPhone 4 and iPad to 4.2...
same here buddy... i love my iPhone 4 but i'm still having proximity sensor issue most of the time when i'm on call... i hope if there is some hidden fix inside 4.2 update...
after upgrading to ilife 11 i did get the problem and my 38gb library got shrunk to 5gb and i couldn't see any of my pics... my backup saved all of my pictures and i didn't loose anything... lucky me.
wow, this is going to be huge... world phone would be much better as when we are travelling we no need to buy a new sim just activate the local number... amazing, can't wait to actually see it happen...
nice explanation... people here are trying there best to explain why flash should be pre-installed on mac and why it should not be pre-installed on mac... this is the most simple explanation i got it... i wish more people think here in this way... but hey then which funny things i can read if the forums are emtpy here?
i like that, i'd prefer if lion ends up in this way... this doesn't looks messed up at all...
i totally agree with you, exactly same here... my lap was never so cool from last 3 yrs with my black macbook as it is with iPad now... and the best thing is the websites which i visit regularly are still working on iPad (they have converted to html5)...and i'm so glad that now i can watch the live video of apple new events (on my iPad and it played nicely with staying cool all the time)