or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

after upgrading to ilife 11 i did get the problem and my 38gb library got shrunk to 5gb and i couldn't see any of my pics... my backup saved all of my pictures and i didn't loose anything... lucky me.
wow, this is going to be huge... world phone would be much better as when we are travelling we no need to buy a new sim just activate the local number... amazing, can't wait to actually see it happen...
nice explanation... people here are trying there best to explain why flash should be pre-installed on mac and why it should not be pre-installed on mac... this is the most simple explanation i got it... i wish more people think here in this way... but hey then which funny things i can read if the forums are emtpy here?
i like that, i'd prefer if lion ends up in this way... this doesn't looks messed up at all...
i totally agree with you, exactly same here... my lap was never so cool from last 3 yrs with my black macbook as it is with iPad now... and the best thing is the websites which i visit regularly are still working on iPad (they have converted to html5)...and i'm so glad that now i can watch the live video of apple new events (on my iPad and it played nicely with staying cool all the time)
you can use a single Itunes ID with multiple mac accounts on a single mac... i'm already using in this way for the iphone app store and it still counts as 1 mac account...
you can't run iphone or ipad apps on mac, for mac there will be a separate app store where only mac apps can be run...
So why are you on appleinsider forums again?
i agree with you, but we are still far away (about 9 months) from the lion release so i guess let's wait n see what they bring in the final version...
i'm impressed too, too bad for me that i'm gonna buy these new toys and not the house...