or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

You are looking at it the wrong way. We don't have to stare at the icon whole the time as we will be using the actual app instead of staring at the icon.
i can confirm that Zulu calendars (Filemaker Plugin) doesn't works with iOS 7 beta. i know its a beta but just letting anyone know who tries to update it to iOS 7 beta and start screaming… 
Ha, good one.I'm a 28 years old man. Not the iron man though.
everything is right there in the Albums folder including all panoramas, videos, events, faces in each their folder accordingly… that's a nice addition specially all the videos placed in one folder and all the panoramas in one folder.   not sure if the camera roll videos are going directly to the Video folder… i think it should not go directly to videos folder as after removing the videos from camera roll it will disappear from videos folder too which sounds scary.  
that's what i thought when i first saw it, this beast is of no use to me (or shall i say i'm not useful for this machine :) ) but still i would want one if its in my price range.
totally agree, even in the beta version i find much less bugs when comparing to iOS 6 beta…  one of the best feature i like is photo stream uploading for non-admins.
I hope they give us live streaming even if only on the Apple TV. Actually that will be much better.
i agree for the lag part.. i think it will be smooth once 802.11ac is available.
 1) i think it was already working previously as i was using iTunes Match on my apple tv from long time… i don't understand what's new with the streaming?   2) ref to the 1st point.   edit: i see anantksundaram beat me to it.
Try backing up your phone and restoring again to 6.0.2This helped me so you can give it a try.