or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

i just wish mine gets to normal asap. i'm in china now and many of my friends are using iPhone 5 and literally all of them have the slower wifi and i cannot find one iPhone 5 which doesn't have this problem…  i bought from a reseller and he showed me 10 new iPhone 5's there and all of them had slower wifi.   i know but it is really very strange.
for you ok i believe so, how can you say that there is no problem for others? well maybe the problem is not only 6.0.2 but maybe mixed with hardware but surely there is some kind of problem otherwise people won't be reporting many problems.   anyways when i restored my iPhone 5 the battery problem has been solved fully but the slow wifi problem still exists… 
if there is no problem with iOS 6.0.2 then surely there is no meaning to bring 6.0.3 but if some people are having problem i think there should be an update coming… I'm not saying that definitely there will be an update as these things only Apple knows it. you sounds very confident that there is no "fix" coming for 6.0.2, i'm not questioning you but why are you over confident about it?
Upgrade to what?
i restored my iPhone 5 from iCloud backup iOS 6.0.2 and seems like battery problem has been solved and my usage time shows the actual usage time now (not like before where usage time and standy time were both same, for example standby time was 20 hours and usage time was also 20 hours). if any update i will let you guys know later. but the wifi is still slow as before. i'm sitting very near to my newest time capsule in my office and my internet speed is 5mbps but i'm...
yes my friend yes, as per my understanding many people are having trouble so apple will release the new update asap. i hope. so it is better to wait.
i can't even try as i'm in china right now and it's not easy to discuss with the chinese staff at apple store. i might have already tried if i were in U.S. though i would love the update about latest iOS policies/settings.
i don't know but prior to iOS 6.0.2 when my phone is in standby mode and the moment i switch on the screen it shows that it is connected on EDGE even though i'm sitting at home very near to wifi and after 2-3 seconds wifi sign is back on. it always works the same for my iPads and iPhones from the beginning.  after iOS 6.0.2 even though my phone is on standby mode for a longer period and when i switch on the screen it shows it is connected to wifi.   so my understanding is...
yup. i'm having that problem… in my usage the standby time and usage time shows same for both so i guess after this update wifi is always on even on standby time when the phone is not using anything…    i hope i'm wrong. now i'm waiting for the next update to fix this.
Why do you want it so much?Is something wrong with your iPod?