or Connect

Posts by cutykamu

actually i'm in china (i'm not Chinese) and me n my few friends all have apple tvs and iPads in our home and most of us enjoy the airplay. if we wanna watch indian or english movies airplay is godsend for us (if you ever heard of pptv or youku)…   but i understand your point and all of my chinese friends have never heard of apple tv and they are shocked to see when i play movie from iPad to my HDTV.   i would love if apple releases Apple TV worldwide and gives us excess...
i hope their iCloud account is doing regular backups while connected on wifi
  am i missing something here?? what kind of calculator you are expecting on a phone? or you are just talking about the calculator icon?
same here… i'll buy once and will install in 7 machines. 
very true. i wouldn't waste this beast too by running windows… can't wait to get one here in china.  on chinese apple store it says can't order right now as it is not confirmed by the officials. 
i totally agree with you the retina products from now on… 
i totally agree with you buddy, after upgrading my macbook pro 2011 with the SSD i wish i can use power naps
I hope they do.
It depends what do you mean by "forever" but it seems likely apple will do very well at least by end of this decade if not this century.Well I should not go that far when 2012 dec is near (end of days).
For gods sake apple insider it's a retina display on the new iPad and editing icons sucks, pls make editing icons retina compatible as they looks like 8-bit pictures right now.