or Connect

Posts by Mynameisjoe

Think this may be what he was referring to. He just failed to realize that they were only talking about charging for FaceTime over cellular (reading his post again it is possible he did realize it and that is what he was upset about).  
  Forgot to include this quote in my post.
Hell I have a tough enough time keeping track of the truth. For instance I've had security questions about what my first car was. Now I have to figure out if I answered with the make, the  model or both. Ask me what my grandfathers name was. Did I put the full version or the shortened nick name version of his name. Thing is you have to be exact. I could get a question about what my name is wrong. If I say Joe and the computer has Joseph, I just failed that question.
Well the genius ads were for the Mac. This is an iPad ad. Why not conclude that they abandoned doing their celebrity Siri ads based on this also?
I just deleted my credit card information from Amazon. This is scary. These guys could have made a bunch of charges on Amazon to his credit card.
This rectangles argument that Samsung seems to give major insight into why Samsung copied Apple. It's because they felt they had the right to. Because all they were copying were rectangles, you can't patent rectangles. Probably the same reason they made their headphones white. You can't patent that either. But the problem is they kept making all their design choices like that and before long their entire product line up looked like cheap copies of Apple's devices. If it...
This poll is stupid. People are $70 a month or more to use these phones. They must value their phones way more than they stated or they'd have cancelled their service long ago.
Makes sense. Once you have it up and running for iOS, it shouldn't take too much effort to create a version for the Mac. Also with iCloud integration, it will allow you to look up directions on your computer and have them automatically show up on your iPhone, so the directions are with you when you leave.
  They probably didn't want to be bought, so Apple did the next best thing.
    I'm pretty sure he was talking about people that make all their money from investments and not those on Welfare, lol.