or Connect

Posts by Mynameisjoe

Why wouldn't they be excited about it? Let's put it this way, if you were a chef and your restaraunt just got a new grill, wouldn't you be excited about it? Your customers wouldn't care, but that wouldn't make you any less enthused.
So says the guy that allowed Nickelback on the iTunes Music Store.
In other words they are trying to double dip. They could get in trouble doing this. Apple may decide to withhold their licensing fee in response. In fact it sounds like they gave Apple the arguement that this patent doesn't apply to them. They are the landowner/maker of the tools.
You don't have to worry about losing the magnet. They are going to sell special shirts with the magnet built in.
I predict that now that Skype is owned by Microsoft, it will lose even more money each year.
I could see arm processors in the MacBook Air. The 10 inch Air is mostly battery doesn't have that powerful of a processor, and still only gets five hours of battery life. Arm chips are advancing pretty fast in a couple of years they may be more powerful than what the 10 inch currently has and they probably could cut down the battery size and still get 10 hours of battery life. They could also get rid of the fan (although they might decide to keep it to run the processor...
I was thinking the same thing, but then I checked and I'm only on 4.3, so I probably should update.
You have to expect news about Apple to always get the most attention. They are the company that the largest number of people care about. Apple gets way more attention than anybody else when they release a new product. But you have to take the good with the bad. They are also going to get a lot more attention when something goes wrong. Even if it might not be that big of a deal.
I'm guessing that Apple got first crack at these because of thunderbolt.
Actually given how few thunderbolt accessories there currently are, that's one of the few things the second port is good for. In the future, I'm confident it will have lots of uses, but right now there isn't much you can use it for.