or Connect

Posts by Mynameisjoe

Has anyone seen any articles yet as to why a phone would store this information? I am sure there must be a good reason for the iPhone to store cell tower data, but not being an expert, I have no idea what that reason would be.
If I was buying an iPhone today, I'd definitely get the white one. Their resale value should be a bit higher because there isn't going to be nearly as many of them as the black model.
My thinking exactly. I would expect activations to go way up next quarter. The gray market is the reason that whenever stores get the iPad 2 in stock, the Verison iPad is the only version that is left after the first hour.
He loves Android in the same way that Red Sox fans love the Yankees.
My guess is that they are going allow developers to bundle Mac and iOS apps together as a universal application.
Except that a cop won't pull you over and give you a ticket for not following this. Also it is in your best interest to stop if you value your car and your life. It is not in advertisers best interest to follow these rules.
Is their anybody he isn't suing?
Possible. It is also possible that they are using the exact same screen as the iPhone 4. The screen on the iPhone 4 was pretty damn good after all.
I'm surprised that a book publisher isn't one of their launch partners. It would make a lot of sense to put book ads on there.
I'm getting sick of Silverlight eating up my CPU cycles. If I pause a Netflix move and minimize the window Silverlight still uses up 17%-18% of my CPU. i hate the fact that I have to close out my window if I don't want to drain my battery all the way down.