or Connect

Posts by Mynameisjoe

Well you are rooting for them against Viacom probably the most backward thinking content provider out there.
It's a good idea to get in as many stores. I went to a Best Buy Mobile and a Verizon Kiosk that didn't have the iPhone, and their entire sales pitch was to trash the iPhone. I'm sure if they actually had it for sale, they would be busy trying to sell it rather than bad mouthing it.
Well this is more about making sure that they have enough components than trying to close out competitors. They have enormous amount of demand for the iPad, and are paying up front to make sure they can secure the components they need. If they don't do this, there will continue to be shortages for the iPad 2.
This article from the WSJ says that the trading will likely happen at the end of the month. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...o&mod=yahoo_hs It also says that the sell off from ETF's will amount about 1% of AAPL or half a normal day of trading. They don't think it will have much of an impact. However, with all the hedge funds that will be trying to game this trade, there is likely to be quite a bit of volatility in the stock.
Exactly, that is why you don't need to buy right away. Any strength in AAPL will be seen as an opportunity to sell, so they can balance their portfolio to match the NASDAQ. I suspect that their will be a sell off after every up day until the exchange funds are able to balance their holdings. I would expect the stock to hover around whatever today's closing price is for a couple of weeks. However, I'm not an expert in these things (and I don't think the experts are even...
Cool site. You can really compare the difference in quality between the different cameras. To me they all have good enough quality. Unless you are printing out glossy's or zooming way in, it's tough to tell the difference between 3MP, 5MP, and 8MP cameras. In all the cameras I compared the iPhone 4 looked the best mainly because its pictures had the brightest and most vibrant colors. What I really want is better pictures of moving objects. I have a 2 year old daughter, and...
I think the key word here is Verizon retail staff. I can believe that the HTC Thunderbolt is matching the iPhone sales through Verizon. However, that does not account for all the iPhone sales that are going through Apple. I'd guess that half of iPhone sales go through Apple.
I was thinking more along the lines of a Mac Pro running 4-8 computers, but I suppose you could use a mini also.
You know what, I've been avoiding bit torrent lately. But shit like this makes me think I should just pirate all my content.
I'm not at all surprised by this. Allowing Microsoft and Facebook to mess around with things totally undermines the entire purpose behind Google's creation of Android. If I was Microsoft, I'd be throwing boatloads of cash at every major OEM to make Bing the default search because it undermines Android.