or Connect

Posts by j1h15233

Finally! No more scores that look like this 9,842,864.087,712.
I hope this fixes all of the airplay and home sharing issues I've been having lately.
I was ready to go from an iPad 2 to a new iPad but without Touch ID I'll just wait until they add it. I know the next iPhone I upgrade to will have that and I'd like my next iPad to have it as well.   And as far as selling that old iPad 2 still, I bet there are two reasons. 1. margins! I bet they're making a fortune on that and it's probably cheaper than ever to build now. 2. There are many people, like my wifes grandparents, who just bought two iPad 2's recently and...
Does anyone remember the last time they did a live stream? I'd like to think they're doing it because they'll be unveiling something really special but I can't remember if they did that or not last time they did a live stream.
iOS 7 has been great for me so far. The only bug I've encountered is the iMessage bug where it just won't send your text. However, restarting the phone fixes that.
You've obviously never taught before. I taught high school for three years and it's almost impossible to fail a child now. They literally have to do nothing for you to fail them. It's a terrible system and it's why I got out.
It was dumb of them to upgrade their devices before they knew whether or not it would mess anything up. When you're dealing with something this important and this widespread, you look before you leap. You can do all the testing in the world, but no one releases major new software like this without having problems.
It probably hurts Samsung to be first to market with this. It'll be really obvious when they copy Apple's future design now.
Who in their right mind is going to take phone calls through a watch? That's got to be worse than the bluetooth headset army.
Cook didn't do anything, Wall Street dropped Apple so they could all buy in again.