or Connect

Posts by j1h15233

I am going with an OTA plan using a digital antenna. The log in credentials with the Apple TV are really more of a backup plan than anything. I'd gladly do an a la carte channel system through my Apple TV but no one bothers to give me that option. I'm also a big fan of the way CW does it with their app. I can watch full episodes of Arrow and Flash but they make me watch a lot more commercials than I would if I was paying for tv. That's a trade I'm willing to make.
You don't get sarcasm and you're on the internet on your own? Why? Go back to the library man.
I'll work on that "real job" I don't have. In the meantime, I won't pay for tv and you will and since your bill hasn't changed for 7 years, it won't affect you at all.
Haha alright.  When/if the cable companies stop trying to play hard ball with everyone and offer up things the way they should be, they'll get my money again. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my free tv and let you enjoy your bill.
That's what I thought. We just can't afford cable anymore and my parents don't use their digital log in so as far as I'm concerned, it's not any different than if they were using it themselves. I just don't feel bad "ripping off" a monopoly like Comcast.
Cancel yours too. They can't raise prices if no one is paying them.
While I completely agree that the interface needs an overhaul, I say the more the merrier Apple. For cost reasons, my wife and I have finally cut the cord and will be relying on over the air channels and Apple TV. I can use my parents credentials to log in to the apps that require it and a Netflix sub will cover us for binge watching.
I'm just ready for the day where all I need when I leave the house is my phone. I'm tired of keys and wallets. We're almost there.
While it is annoying, the opener also changes quite frequently. Maybe you don't care, but once new places are introduced on the show, they appear on the credits map. I used to skip every time until I found that out.
No I get your point, I just think it's wrong and ridiculous.