or Connect

Posts by j1h15233

14% of their profit is probably less than 2% of Apples haha
The "majority"? I preordered my two 4 hours after the sales started and mine is saying delivered Oct. 5th.
There's no reason to wait in line for Samsung products. The next big thing is only a few days away!
It doesn't matter if the merits of Rolex and Timex aren't up to the same standards as iPhone and everyone else. What matters is that you understand the point he's trying to make and everyone does.
I know. I just couldn't stay up or get up at 2 AM my time when I'll be up until at least that late with work tonight. It's been almost 2 hours since I got my order through and my order is still being processed.
What a hassle. Apple wouldn't let me change my shipping address and AT&T wouldn't recognize that I already had an existing data plan. I ended up going through Apple and I'll have to get my shipping address changed in the next week. Hopefully the 2 weeks is wrong since pre orders started 4 hours ago.
I think I'd rather pay more than go for something cheap and constantly be bombarded with ads.
Sounds like Microsoft is saying "Dear Mac users, please find a way to use this software for free or please go buy the iWork suite from Apple" Honestly, I don't think I'd be missing anything major if I didn't have Office on my home computer and iWork is much cheaper.
Gates must be giving away his sanity along with his money.
I doubt that, but then again, the iPhone does have several thousands of apps that are also on the phone so maybe that's slowing it down a bit haha.