or Connect

Posts by j1h15233

They already do and have been for a while.
You Amazon lovers should go check out the percentages Amazon was taking before Apple came along. Then tell me who's being greedy.
Do you use the guided view? It is small for me if I don't zoom in but the guided view makes it a lot better.
I think most people will abandon it simply because they think they can't buy the comics anymore. There's no explanation about how to buy them now, just the add to wish list button.
Hopefully Apple responds by adding more comics to the iBook store. I'll gladly switch over to that rather than using the Comixology apps
What do a short attention span have to do with it? It's a necessary evil to have a password on your phone and not only is touch ID more secure, but it's faster and easier. Congrats on being the first person to complain about that combo.
Yep, and annoying
Sluggish is being nice! It's still an incredible device though. Considering it's my practically my main computer now, it's time for an upgrade.
How many people (I am certainly one) skipped on replacing their original/iPad 2 with a new one this past year because of the lack of Touch ID? If my next phone is going to have it then I want it on my iPad too. I can't imagine I was alone on that.
Might as well hide those apps. Sounds like I can't watch anything on them.