or Connect

Posts by j1h15233

The only thing that matters is whether or not this new Safari is faster than Chrome. If it is, I'll switch back but right now it's no contest.
Lots of presuming done here...
This was definitely a problem with the iPhone 4. My phone and my wife's both broke about 10-14 months in but I wouldn't sue Apple about it.
Great news! Now to find someone who actually owns a blackberry.....
That's not how this works. If 10 people in podunk, Kansas pay for a channel and another 1 million pay for that channel in New York, then the channel is successful.
News and Shakespeare can disappear for all I care. Seriously though, how many other businesses survive without making a product people want or having some type of profit? Should a channel like QVC survive because everyone wants to pay for ESPN or ABC? Quality programming won't go away because people will pay for it but the filler channels will produce something worthwhile or die.
What does a smaller city have to do with it? 
1. ABC 2. NBC 3. Fox 4. CBS 5. ESPN 6. AMC 7. TBS 8. TNT 9. FX 10. ESPN 2 11. A&E 12. ABC Family 13. NFL Network 14. HBO 15. CW   I'm pretty sure my wife and I could survive just fine with only these 15 channels. 95% of our tv watching comes from these stations. 
  If they're not offering anything that people are willing to pay for, then what's the point of them existing? It's like saying the Zune should get to survive because it has to share revenue with the iPod.
  Animal Planet? Really? If channels are popular enough, they'll survive and if they're not, they'll die. I don't see any problem with that.