or Connect

Posts by j1h15233

Facebook was better than Microsoft and Apple because they gave you 2 billion dollars
You're right about that. The 5C is selling way more.
Oh I know exactly what it is.
When you're trying to do those things on a windows tablet and not a PC or Mac, then you are the paperweight.
Yea, one of them works great and one of them is a great paperweight.
I don't get why AT&T got shut down on their T-Mobile purchase but Comcast can just do whatever they want.
If I can use it with one hand and put it in a normal sized pocket then I'm fine with it. If not, it might as well be trash. Those super screen phones are for women and their purses.
Finally! No more scores that look like this 9,842,864.087,712.
I hope this fixes all of the airplay and home sharing issues I've been having lately.
I was ready to go from an iPad 2 to a new iPad but without Touch ID I'll just wait until they add it. I know the next iPhone I upgrade to will have that and I'd like my next iPad to have it as well.   And as far as selling that old iPad 2 still, I bet there are two reasons. 1. margins! I bet they're making a fortune on that and it's probably cheaper than ever to build now. 2. There are many people, like my wifes grandparents, who just bought two iPad 2's recently and...