or Connect

Posts by j1h15233

1. ABC 2. NBC 3. Fox 4. CBS 5. ESPN 6. AMC 7. TBS 8. TNT 9. FX 10. ESPN 2 11. A&E 12. ABC Family 13. NFL Network 14. HBO 15. CW   I'm pretty sure my wife and I could survive just fine with only these 15 channels. 95% of our tv watching comes from these stations. 
  If they're not offering anything that people are willing to pay for, then what's the point of them existing? It's like saying the Zune should get to survive because it has to share revenue with the iPod.
  Animal Planet? Really? If channels are popular enough, they'll survive and if they're not, they'll die. I don't see any problem with that.
What would be great, is if they didn't screw over their customers who have bought the app before. I've already paid for this app on my iOS devices and my computer. I'm not paying them again just to get push notifications. I love this app but the Twitter app is free and they didn't screw me over.
I thought we were past April Fools already
You don't have to hold the button down the whole time. You just click it once, take your picture and click done when you're finished.
Ports an iPad owner could only dream of? Personally, I've never felt the need to plug anything into my iPad besides the charger or a set of headphones. I have a computer for real work.
1. iTunes Match is not free, thus adding to the cost of the Touch. 2. iCloud only works for music that was bought in the apple store. How many kids do you know that actually pay for their music instead of downloading it for free and taking it from friends 3. Your daughter could fill up 8gb with two movies and nothing else. Apps take up a lot more space now than they used to and photos can eat up space really quickly too. Not to mention the videos she would take with the...
And if they don't, they'll go with the touch which does the same things but also fits in your pocket and costs less.
What good would an 8gb version of the touch be? Here's 4 apps and 12 songs...have fun sweetie! As long as they keep making iPhones, they'll keep making touches. All the work that goes into research and development of iPhone parts can turn right around and be used in a touch. It's like printing money.