or Connect

Posts by Minnesota_Steve

I agree, having never seen a Chromebook in the wild, I wonder where they are? Regarding tablets, most corporate tablets are BYOD and would not show up from interviewing CIOs.
Fuckyeahcrapmovies
If you watch the video, one black of sapphire is going to make at most 500 iPhone screens. Probably less. Apple would need 1000 machines to meet production needs. Probably more. The current plant has only 60 machines. So very unlikely for iPhone screens. What would completely lose performance or easily scratch? Camera lenses. Touch ID sensors. A watch crystal that could bang into walls.
I presumed iPhone mini, maxi and magnum. Just like all the condom names adorning Android phones.
Samsung's mobile division now makes more profit pet quarter than Google in its entirety. See the last chart in this article: http://www.asymco.com/2012/11/14/google-vs-samsung/ Their profits are within a factor of two of Apple.
I bought at 608 2 weeks ago and again today at 527.  In past years I had been buying all the way up from 96 to 350.  For the investor with a 2+ year horizon and the 2% dividend, what's not to like?  
Yields should be much higher the smaller a display gets.
@antkm1 I remember the gargantuan Best Buy opening in Xu Jia Hui district of Shanghai in 2008/9ish. Advertised as their single largest store in the world. Yet it seemed to me to be mostly wide aisles and very few products. It didn't help I could buy anything there 30% or more cheaper across the street at any electronics mall. But back to floor room, no doubt, when it is busy in China, you need aisle room.
Don't the two Shanghai stores count towards the China total?
OK - the microphone and speaker covers are not going to have big nail sized holes.