or Connect

Posts by Minnesota_Steve

LOL, the last time I was in Norway, people complained they could not order from Amazon because the funny letter "Ø" was not recognized on the credit card payment page. Poor Norway.
  But you would be wrong to think that. 
Good points.  Many of the critical components in products Apple have been from Samsung.  Displays, memory, etc.   They are an awesome force in personal electronics.
Good luck.
  I think their Galaxy S series is on the high end.  Their other businesses surely pull down the profits.
True.
Samsung is firing on all cylinders.
Apple's goal is likely to reduce the commoditization of their designs and features so they can retain their premium brand and experience. No expectation that they can prevent Samsung from selling phones.
Indeed. I think it will only take 3 months to recover the fee. This was Proview's tactic. Leveraging time vs. a pain in the ....I imagine The stronger Proview felt, the more they moved the goal post. Mediation was probably key to insuring the finish line did not move and legal rights were actually transferred.
In essence this already occurs. Everything is more expensive in mainland China. Hong Kong is cheaper and the USA even cheaper.