or Connect

Posts by Northgate

Yay!  Now the world gets to wait and wait and wait for no inventory.
I was referring to you guys.  ;)
It is a good response.  But you know these guys.  They circle their wagons and protect their guys no matter how much crazy comes out of their mouths.
BR - why did you let these clowns derail the thread into abortion and sex education?     The argument is that this asshat is an elected official running for higher office and he should be held accountable for his draconian views on women.  They always like to say "both sides have their crazies".  Yes.  Sure.  But their side has them elected to office!
Facecheck.org on Medicare:   "The law stipulates that guaranteed Medicare benefits won't be reduced, and it adds some new benefits, such as improved coverage for pharmaceuticals."   AARP on ACA & Medicare:   "The health care law strengthens Medicare by protecting and improving your guaranteed benefits and cracking down on waste, fraud and inefficiency."  Source:  AARP Fact Sheet   The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act:   "Nothing in the...
Did you notice in Brit Hume's interview with Paul Ryan that Ryan referred to this as a "gutting" and when Hume asked about Ryan's same cuts it was referred to as "savings"?  F***ing hilarious!!!!
Wait wait wait.  The Pentagon is 60 cents of every tax dollar and welfare is 8 cents of every tax dollar.  But hey, let's not talk about the elephant in the room and let's only focus on the welfare mom with six kids a new Nikes on their feet.
WOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!  That's f'ing rich!  I mean like laughing incredulous rich!  Dude.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes.  It's called the Pentagon and the vast military industrial complex.  And I'm COMPLETELY in favor of cutting in HALF!  You wanna save some money.  That's where you have to go.