or Connect

Posts by macm37

Although all of the details for the Verizon VZ Edge plan has not been revealed yet, is there any information about how many times a Verizon subscriber can upgrade their device?  Is it only limited to phones?  AT&T's "'Next' plan" allows their subscribers to upgrade their devices every 12 months; T-Mobile allows 2 upgrades/year - their customers can start upgrading after being enrolled in the program for 6 months; and Sprint, as of now, has only reduced the price of their...
CDMA networks like Verizon Wireless and Sprint will have SVDO {aka "Simultaneous Voice and Data Over} capabilities over their 4G networks through VoLTE {aka "Voice Over Long Term Evolution"}; however, having SVDO capabilities through a CDMA's 3G networks is the possibility that every CDMA subscriber is waiting for. AT&T, T-Mobile and every other GSM carrier can no longer brag about having this feature as an advantage once CDMA networks and their 3G technologies gain this...
When Qualcomm claims that their Qualcomm RF360 Front End Solution will support all types of 3G networks, does this mean that the CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless and Sprint will be finally able to talk and surf the web simultaneously while not on WiFi through technologies like VoRA or VoRB {aka "Voice Over Rev. A" or "Voice Over Rev. B"}? It's been through either one of these, more than likely it's Rev. A, that it was talked so much about prior to the launch of the...
briancpa, it's funny how I was wondering the same thing. They turned down the offer to sell the iPhone 4S 2 years ago. What made them change their mind?
Great comment bro!  Samsung and the rest of the entire Android platform has been known for being less secure due to Android not having a "walled garden" like Apple's iOS.  That platform still gets infected even if their subscribers have the Anti-Virus "Lookout" installed on the devices.  It'll be funny to see how their bosses scold them for not having the latest update, and their reply will be my carrier or phone won't be getting that until another few weeks or so....
It's very strange and ironic how the ever imitating Samsung, who has been copying Apple since 2009, gains security clearance, and not Apple, the original, who has to wait.
This would sound really great if what this one person, {T2theJ1990}, posted at the forum section at "Mac Rumors.com" is true: "Not to mention that WAZE was developed by former Apple employees. So they already know the Apple way, I think they should buy them, but keep a free app on Android, And make one for Windows." Great way of bringing all of it back to the Apple family.
When we look and hope for the possibility of T-Mobile USA getting the next iPhone, we have to keep in mind that with the iPad now being sold with 4G LTE capability, the next iPhone will have it as well. Knowing that only 2 of the 4 major carriers {Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile} had 4G LTE markets, I was surprised to see that Apple released it when there wasn't many 4G LTE markets on AT&T. Shortly after watching the Keynote, I drove down to an AT&T Wireless...
Thx boss
To avoid the 404's, you'll have to reload the webpages without the close bracket "]" at the end of the URLs.