or Connect

Posts by macm37

Although it's really great for both Apple and the consumers to have a 4G LTE iPhone, this prediction does not look to realistic when we read how many markets that LTE is already deployed in. As of 12-15-11, Verizon Wireless has LTE in 120 markets [http://www.bgr.com/2011/12/14/verizo...cember-15th/]; AT&T, as of 1-5-12, has 26 markets with LTE activated [...
It's been a while since I posted; so do forgive Great One. Please tell me how to do so again through e-mail or a reply, so I can repost the FACTS.
Although it's really great for both Apple and the consumers to have a 4G LTE iPhone, this prediction does not look to realistic when we read how many markets that LTE is already deployed in. As of 12-15-11, Verizon Wireless has LTE in 120 markets {http://www.bgr.com/2011/12/14/verizon-to-launch-11-new-4g-lte-markets-on-december-15th/}; AT&T, as of 1-5-12, has 26 markets with LTE activated...
Although the BGR {BoyGeniusReports} article {http://www.bgr.com/2011/04/23/exclusive-apple-testing-iphone-4-for-t-mobile-usa/} is one of the few articles supporting my prediction, 26 pictures of different EVT field tests are harder to deny than none. {http://www.bgr.com/nggallery/page-320/album-all/gallery-158/image/2104/}. According to a macnn.com article, Apple has 2 field tests phases: EVT and AP; the AP phase, which is after the EVT phase, is just before it hits the...
Well, it looks like the N94 Prototype that was tested with T-Mobile's frequency bands in the BoyGeniusReport article may turn out to be a modified iPhone 4 for T-Mobile until a T-Mobile iPhone 5 comes out. We have to remember that the iPhone 4 for Verizon came out later than the one for AT&T due to the modifications needed to make it work on their network. It does seem interesting that the announcement for the next iPhone will be after the U.S. Department of Justice...
When AT&T is planning to have about only 15 LTE markets available by the end of this year; and Verizon has already more than doubled that with 38 LTE markets at the end of 2010, it shows me and others just how lame AT&T's efforts are in deploying their 4G LTE network. Their patheticness even shows with them trying to justify eliminating their GSM competitor T-Mobile by taking them over with their merger. Get on the ball AT&T!! We will not be seeing a future iPhone with...
When AT&T is planning to have about only 15 LTE markets available by the end of this year; and Verizon has already more than doubled that with 38 LTE markets at the end of 2010, it shows me and others just how lame AT&T's efforts are in deploying their 4G LTE network. Their patheticness even shows with them trying to justify eliminating their GSM competitor T-Mobile by taking them over with their merger. Get on the ball AT&T!! We will not be seeing a future iPhone with...
If he and Google decides to defend HTC & other Android vendors, they will be really biting themselves in the a$5. Purposely sending in Eric Schmidt to become a Apple board member at the time when Apple is preparing the 1st iPhone, having him call Google and their possible vendors after each meeting telling them what they can do and what materials they need so that the Nexus One looks and behaves like the 1st and then current iPhone so that it's a great alternative choice...
Grace Lei, You and all of other vendors for the Android OS (Motorola, Samsung, etc.…) should really own up to the fact that you guys and gals along with Google decided to use Apple's patents without their permission. These were not open-source materials of information; and you should be responsible enough to admit that when we use the patented innovations of others without permission, we're gonna pay them (Apple) a huge royalty. With Apple being awarded the...
Although it's great for those of us who pay attention to the rumor sites to get a good idea for what will be in the next iPhone, iPod, or Mac, one possible reason for the significant drop of how many models will be made by Pegatron is that the rumor sites didn't wait for at least a month when it started selling in the retail stores to say that the Verizon iPhone 4 is using the Qualcomm MDM6600 world mode modem. Apparently, most of us (both in the U.S. and around the...