or Connect

Posts by davefan66

is it a WiFi connection or hardwire? My daughter's Wii lags every so often and it is on the edge of my WiFi range. Maybe direct connect it to the router or try it as close to the WiFi source as possible.
I did a search of these forums, and could not find any threads with this issue so any help would be greatly appreciated. I did contact Apple (extremely helpful) and Netflix (not helpful at all) to no avail, so I hope someone here can help. My problem is I can't stream Netflix video from my iPod third generation to my TV. I get sound, but no video. My son's iPhone 4 does stream just fine. I also tried my daughter's 3rd gen iPod and a spare 2nd gen iPod (all supported...
MS is still in the mindset that they can just wait for something to be created, steal it, slap Microsoft on it and everyone will buy it. MS has lost it's relevance. It used to be you couldn't function in the computer world without them. Funny thing, except for an occasional dabble with Office, I don't need them for a single thing I do. I will have to point out the Kin. Went into Verizon and they had posters, displays and all for when it was rolled out. Big splash. ...
It depends on who you talk with. I've talked with 2 different people regarding the same issue and received completely different answers. My problem was with a cracked Macbook case. As for your issue, probably won't hassle you too much, looks like a lousy job of assembly. If you don't get satisfaction with them, call the apple care line and see what they will do. Try being persistent, calling or going to the Genius Bar often. Lastly, if neither of them replace it,...