or Connect

Posts by tjwal

I don't know whether BBM is the answer but a universal messaging app or a universal standard for messsaging is sorely needed.
If I were to make $50,000 a day since last May I might just call it a day and dissappear too.
 Actually I like change as long as it is for the better. Abandoning a desktop or decent laptop to do s spreadsheet on an iPad doesn't pass that test. I do write reports in my job, I wouldn't even want to try doing that on an iPad. Cutting and pasting from spreadsheets or copying sections from other reports, web pages etc demands a lot more real estate than an iPad can provide. I can't imagine anyone in my office being able to efficiently do their work on an iPad. ...
 I have set up a couple of spreadsheets on an iPad. If you have more than a couple of dozen numbers to deal with you will want a keypad and a bigger display.I'm not a power user but even my small spreadsheets are bigger than that.
Sorry, but it is impossible to do a real spreadsheet on the iPad. I haven't used Numbers on a Mac, hopefully it works better there. Excel is still the gold standard and if pretty is important it's not that hard to make "pretty" charts. I dislike Microsofts tinkering with the interface though, but then Apple did the same thing with IOS7. I dislike Windows, especially Win8 and its stupid charm bar. It might work with a touch interface but is horrible with a mouse. I do...
I had to look elsewhere to see the drone with wheels attached. Wheels would certainly reduce the marks on the ceiling and walls.
 Thanks for the info, I've been looking for an old Casio digital guitar but they aren't cheap.
 IMHO anyone who buys a Louis Vuitton bag is a moron as is anyone who buys an iphone just because it is peceived to be the high end brand.I have an iphone because all in all it was functionally the best phone for me. If I wore a watch it would more likely be a Casio than a Cartier as functionally there is no difference between the two.
 Mercedes builds the smart car. I don't think that has any impact on their brand.
Without the write down they would have been up $200 million. No doubt they are in trouble but brave companies will take a big writedown so they can move on. At least they aren't in denial anymore.