or Connect

Posts by tjwal

I'm finding I stream Netflx and my collection of movies using my smart,( dare I say it) Samsung tv. The interface isn't as clean but I only need to use one remote. When I upgraded my Blueray player to include a Receiver the girl who bought my old one wanted it because it had a usb port. She uses it to connect an external hardrive loaded with movies. The ATV gets used for airplay (maybe 60 minutes a week) and itune rentals. By playing with the DNS I can get Netflix...
Meet your next pizza delivery boy.
I don't see it. Is this another example of Apple thinking the world ends at the US border?
Locall last week a guy electrocuted himself trying to steal copper from a power substation. Same thing happened a couple of years ago.
 I'll up the anti. My first 20 Mb hard drive cost $485. Based on my salary at the time that would be about $1500 in todays dollars.
 I'd be happy with just a bigger display without any increased functionality.
 The 13" macbook air weighs in under 3 lbs. I have no doubt ditching the keyboard and a smaller battery would get a 13" iPad under 2 lbs.It won't fit in a purse but it will fit nicely in a briefcase.
 Nope. I've used my daughter's. It's just not the same user experience. The iPad is the goto device in our household.
 Change your DNS.
The iPad senior!!! YES!!!!! I need it for my old eyes. It also opens up the possibility of multiple "windows" open at the same time.