or Connect

Posts by tjwal

The affluent Asians that I know are extremely brand consious(often laughably so, see YSL luggage at the airport, pretty good odds it belongs to an Asian.). If this carries through to the less affluent then the survey results are believable.
IMHO the retarded trolls probably don't lower the level of intelligence of posters to AI, where there seems to be a super abundance of retards. You certainly fit the bill.
I had speech recognition and text to speech om my apple II+ with a 4 mhz 6502 so i'm pretty sure siri would run fine on the original iphone. All the heavy computing is done on apple's servers which are tasked with figuring out how to respond. Siri is definitely beta and here in Canada that would even be a stretch. But when i chose to get the 4s it was to upgrade my phone. With or without siri my decision would have been the same. When siri gets beyond beta i wouldnt...
I've found it the other way around. Drs tend to be arrogant and will ignore the patients opinions. Not related to Cancer but there have been times when I did know better than my Doctor. I'm the one with the symtoms, while the Dr can only go by how I describe them. At least twice I have had to push for an test that confirmed that I was right. As I'm a male I only go to a Dr once or twice a decade but when I do I do my homework first. As for Cancer, while I'd trust...
Before passing judgement maybe a bit more information is necessary If he parked cross ways there must have been a bunch of empty stalls on either side. Was the lot empty at the time, if so it was probably after work hours. Handicap stalls are usually closest to the door so he may have just expected to pop in and out. I parked in a handicap stall last night when I picked up my daughter from work. The parking lot was empty and the stalls are closest to the door where...
There are apps that allow an iphone or ipad to control the ATV. I wonder when someone will issue a SIRI compatable version?
I like my iphone and ipad but am not that impressed with the ATV. What it does it does well but unless you only want the content on Apples menu it is pretty limited. For a $100 gadget it's OK but I certainly wouldn't buy a TV with the same limitations.
Personally I'm happy with the screen size. My preference would be for the rest of the phone to be reduced in size to fit underneath the display.
Apple worked with Nuance on Siri so Siri probably uses the same tech as Dragon.
Likewise, anyone who has had a loved one die of cancer knows that it is extremely unlikely the patient will be placing calls during the last couple of days.