or Connect

Posts by tjwal

Mine's on the delivery truck. Unfortunately no one is home so I might not get it until tomorrow.
Were you using airplay or mirroring? From a very limited test on an ipad they seem to be different. For example Crackle does not have airplay enabled but I was able to mirror it with no problem.
Us cheap old people are the fastest growing demographic. If the iPhone is an example, Apple may very well drop the price of the iPad2 when the 3 arrives. PS. Us old people don't want a dinky little 7 inch screen. The current 10 incher is barely big enough.
In this case Apple's secrecy has backfired on them. Everyone was expecting a new look iphone5 and came away disappointed. Personally I don't quite understand what people were expecting. It's a phone, it probably needs to be rectangular and it needs to fit in my pocket. The 4s is all of that and is a pretty decent upgrade over the 4.
Actually Bill Gates has three children. I'm not sure they will be upset though. Finally they can get an ipod.
One has to wonder if the supply chain source happens to be Samsung.
I don't. Grammer cops add nothing to the thread.
I think you are right, but it frustrates the hell out of us who do our own servicing.
I think they use them as phones and ipods. With the occasional simplistic app thrown in.
They can likely do that but how do they compete with options that have no mailing cost such as Redbox, Walmart and such.