or Connect

Posts by tjwal

I'd be happy with just a bigger display without any increased functionality.
 The 13" macbook air weighs in under 3 lbs. I have no doubt ditching the keyboard and a smaller battery would get a 13" iPad under 2 lbs.It won't fit in a purse but it will fit nicely in a briefcase.
 Nope. I've used my daughter's. It's just not the same user experience. The iPad is the goto device in our household.
 Change your DNS.
The iPad senior!!! YES!!!!! I need it for my old eyes. It also opens up the possibility of multiple "windows" open at the same time.
I have no doubt that Apple is guilty of tax avoidance but that isn't illegal. On the otherhand, any tax accountant worth his salt is always pushing the boundaries between legal and illegal.
I agree with philboogie. With physical buttons you don't have to take your eye of the road. I can operate my windows, radio, airconditioning, lights without ever having to look for the control, I don't think I could do that with a touchsreen. Siri on the other hand.....
 I grew up on a farm and never understood the opposition to DST. In fact DST seemed better for farmers than standard time. In fact double DST would have been even better.
 www.digikey.comPart # MT29F128G08CFABAWP:B TR-ND 16 GB$17.10
 Actually with very little effor they can,, so you are the one that doesn't understand. But then that doesn't surprise me.