or Connect

Posts by tjwal

www.digikey.comPart # MT29F128G08CFABAWP:B TR-ND 16 GB$17.10
 Actually with very little effor they can,, so you are the one that doesn't understand. But then that doesn't surprise me.
 Agreed, I wasn't talking about RAM but yes $5 is about right. Joe Blow can buy it for $1/Gb, I'm sure Apple can get if for a lot less.It's the memory pricing that makes me walk away empty handed from the Apple store.
 It would have been nice if they had included another $5 worth of RAM and dropped the 16 GB base model entirely.
 Touch ID really isn't all that secure so I don't see why corps would be too concerned. They like long strings of characters that are so !@#%$#! easy to remember
 It's only $519 in Canada. The AU$ and C$ are almost exactly the same. It helps to be able to cross border shop.
A7, good retina, good 16 Gb, grrrr no 12", sigh
 We're in the process of buying iPads for our Board of directors. But they will be used primarily to consume (view) documents created within office.I do believe the choice of the iPad was somewhat based on "you never get fired for buying an iPad".But it was the right choice.
I call BS on this report.  For the iphone 5 to have that large of share, all the previous modesl of iphones must have been turned off.  No doubt the iphone 5 is successful but I suspect there is a flaw in Chitika's analysis as it doesn't pass a simple sanity check.
From a "civil law" perspective that is fairly close.  However there are some pretty harsh consequences under criminal law.In this case Google was found guilty by the FTC and fined.  The civil case required damages to be shown.  In the absence of those the Judge was correct.