or Connect

Posts by ombra2105

Thank you very much for the detailed reply - can't wait for Apple Pay to come online in Belgium!
For those of you who use Apple Pay on a regular basis, and without wishing to be indiscreet, how does an Apple Pay-mediated transaction appear on your bank/credit card statement?
Anything that comes out of the mouth of Ming-Chi Kuo (Analyst) is considered breaking news by AppleInsider, and in fairness, he is correct quite often.
Out of interest, what is the cornered rat's response?
Yes, but still no iTunes Radio outside of AUS or USA - what on earth is taking so long?
Is there any sign of a purchased content transfer system in the iTunes 12 beta and new store?   http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/03/07/apples-digital-content-resale-and-loan-system-could-allow-drm-transfers-between-end-users
 I hope that you have fed this back to Apple, because your comments are certainly worrying.
This has probably already been discussed, and if so, sorry for rehashing it, but continuity will require Bluetooth 4.0 right? So only Macs later than 2012 will have the feature right?
But how much would such a machine cost? 27 inches of retina sounds prohibitively expensive, and I would want to max out the internals (CPU, RAM) to give it as long a life as possible... That being said, I don't care about on-board storage (500GB flash would be fine), as much of my media is stored in iTunes in the Cloud.
Is there a list of the countries where "Applecare for iPhone" is available somewhere online?