or Connect

Posts by ombra2105

Wish I could - but it still hasn't been extended to Belgium...
Upgrade pricing would be good, but then you have to restrict it to the Mac App Store. If you let it happen on the iOS App Store, every developer is going to seize the opportunity to charge the end-user for any major update whilst giving comparitively little in return (e.g. FB going from v9 to v10 with only few updates).
The Right and Honourable David William Donald Cameron, MP - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and First Lord of the Treasury ;)
I'm not sure that comparing iTunes Radio with Spotify is a valid comparison for several reasons; 1) the former allows you to listen to stream of music and buy songs that one hears within that stream, whereas the latter is very much an on-demand music service, probably more akin to iTunes Store as a whole. 2) The former is an American service that has been on the US Market for nearly six months whereas I was the impression that the latter has only recently secured a...
I would rather see the transfer of purchased content across Apple IDs facility become available...
They actually make all the gifts free in the iTunes Store on the 21st December (or whenever the last day before the iTunes connect holiday is). The app merely serves as a timer-based shortcut to the items in the store. Case in point, it's only 2:30 pm (Day 1) here in the UK and the Kalahari episode, due tomorrow, is already free to download.
For some reason, I'm not buying that this will be an iPad, Mavericks/Mac Pro-only event, it would feel too routine. I think the tag line along with the more colourful than usual invite rather suggests that they want to discuss a large video display, perhaps the long rumoured true Apple TV or a retina iMac?
No issues whatsoever, updated 2nd ATV with no problems.
This is incredibly interesting. I was very tempted by the 5S, but have to remind myself that the Touch ID facility is 1st generation (for iPhones). I have a 4S which I'm happy with, but I could imagine a 6/6S with it's capacitive touchscreen, 3rd gen. Touch ID, and all covered by a layer of Sapphire crystal. Now THAT would be a beautiful and worthy investment! Btw, I'm not a dev, so don't have access to the GM of iOS 7, but what sort of performance are you guys seeing on...
I really hope that's the case, I am worried that Apple is diluting their iPhone brand unnecessarily in the Western markets with an iPhone 5C. The iPad mini was one thing, they were addressing the gap in the market that they had intentionally/unintentionally created when Steve Jobs described any tablet less than 10 inches accross, as not being worthy of the name "tablet" (though I think he said not worthy of existing...But in the case of an iPhone 5C, they are simply going...