or Connect

Posts by ombra2105

I really hope that's the case, I am worried that Apple is diluting their iPhone brand unnecessarily in the Western markets with an iPhone 5C. The iPad mini was one thing, they were addressing the gap in the market that they had intentionally/unintentionally created when Steve Jobs described any tablet less than 10 inches accross, as not being worthy of the name "tablet" (though I think he said not worthy of existing...But in the case of an iPhone 5C, they are simply going...
Would Apple release two models of both the 5S and the 5C. If they intergrate Qualcomm's new RF360 baseband chip, doesn't that give them worldwide compatibility?
I knew when I came to the comments for this article that I would enjoy myself, iOS being renown for its security - but the above comment has to take the "Comment of The Day" title!
It's bloody amazing! But I'm still confused as to what the pricing strategy is gonna be come the autumn...Rosner announced new versions for both OSX and iOS, but would they really make them free?
Actually in Europe, our single market doesn't cover every commercial space per say - we have a common agricultural policy, a common fisheries policy to name a few, but we don't as of yet have a single market for telecommunications or digital products. The former is currently being worked on by our Vice President for the Digital Agenda, but the centerpiece there is an abolition of mobile roaming fees across the EU member states.I think we're a long way from a unified...
I wish...
Is it a known fact that OSX 10.8.5 will launch in the fall? Is it aimed at customers who won't be able to run OSX Mavericks?
Given the dimensions that Apple is requesting for iTunes radio cover art, and the fact that we all know that album artwork is usually 640x640, can these new dimensions be interpreted as a sign of upcoming retina display iMac and/or Thunderbolt Display refreshes?
I guess I'm kinda hoping that between the 300 million iTunes in the Cloud users that Tim referred to at WWDC, the patent that the USPO published from Apple that referred to a DRM transfer system, the sorta expected living-room effort and this latest news - that Apple will surprise in September with iTunes 11.1 which includes DRM transfer rights between accounts (provided the accounts were in the same country). Maybe that's just a dream for the mo'
Hopefully these sort of figures will help studios be convinced that Apple should give more control, vis-a-vis, digital rights management to its customers...