or Connect

Posts by ombra2105

This is getting a little ridiculous...
  That, Sir, is a brilliant piece of writing! (No sarcasm intended)
Well it's about time that we be able to stream ou purchased music directly from iCloud.
While we could all discuss how valid the opinion if an analyst is ad infiniteum, it does raise bring something up I've been thinking about. Can we agree that the iPad 4th generation release was our of left field? Let us also suppose that the iPad is the only decent, emphasis on decent, tablet out there with proper manufacturer support, in terms of OS updates and user experience. If Apple starts revising its products more frequently than the annual basis we were use to...
So would this face print thing work in the context of photos taken and stored on a device? Or would it also ultimately be used to unlock a device? ie if the different sensors notice that the device is being moved from the pocket to being used, would it then unlock after face recognition?
Weird, the iCloud control panel (v2.0) has been available for months...
I love the new interface. Just one minor thing, has anybody figured out to separate the different seasons of a TV Show. The default setting for the expanded view is to take the colour from the first season's artwork, even if say the artwork is completely different for the second season.
I have just upgraded to Windows 8 and I use iTunes as my digital media centre. I would much rather they wait and release a proper version than something that's been hurried out the door.  
This is something I've never understood about the numbers that Apple quotes in heir keynotes, is it total number of iOS devices ever sold since 2007? Or those running actively? By actively, I mean checking for app updates through the store, or using safari, etc...and regardless of which version of iOS?
I'm really becoming disillusioned with Apple. I love my iPhone 4S (which I purchased at full price and not on contract) and I love iCloud and I also really like my new MacBook Pro. But is this really the best they can do? Sure, people will still queue for days to get their hands on this iPhone, but I certainly won't. What they've really announced is an upgraded iPhone 4S with an extra row of icons and a wireless technology that is no where near ready for mass use. I...